Daily Briefing

l1ghtn1ng

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I have to say I love this Widget. All I have turned on for it is the weather part but it's exactly what I want on my home screen, the weather and my calendar for the day.

Is there anyway I can put it on the same page as other apps? Every time I try it says there isn't enough room.

If I cannot does anyone know of any other simple app that is similar?

Thanks

harryzwd

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
is there a daily briefing widget that we can use with adwlauncher? rather than just place the shortcut and have to fire it up every time we want to see news/weather/stocks...?

Lyanheart

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I chucked Daily Briefing the first day I had my Captivate. Replaced it with The Weather Channel widget and a nice little calendar/agenda widget called Smooth Calendar. I also have another really good calendar app/widget called Jorte that has a lot of different widget configurations. Check these out- they're all free.

l1ghtn1ng

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I chucked Daily Briefing the first day I had my Captivate. Replaced it with The Weather Channel widget and a nice little calendar/agenda widget called Smooth Calendar. I also have another really good calendar app/widget called Jorte that has a lot of different widget configurations. Check these out- they're all free.

Thank you, thats exactly what I was looking for.

harryzwd

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
those look good - although i have less of a need for a calendar app and more of a need for exactly what "daily briefing" gave me. i guess its no big deal to just launch it every time i want to view it...i was just thinking there might be another widget out there that also combines that kind of info and that would with adwlauncher

Hotnicks

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
those look good - although i have less of a need for a calendar app and more of a need for exactly what "daily briefing" gave me. i guess its no big deal to just launch it every time i want to view it...i was just thinking there might be another widget out there that also combines that kind of info and that would with adwlauncher

+1

I'm also looking for an alternative but not having any luck...

thepuke

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site

Check out "Pure Calendar Widget (Agenda)" in the Market. I think that may be more what you're looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech