Alright the TV Out functions completely had me thinking. But my main question is there a TV Out HDMI or Component cable out there? 3rd party doesn't matter. Aright let me share my vision.

Galaxy S smartphone+Froyo+Cradle/Charging+TV Out Cable+Monitor+Bluetooth Mouse+Bluetooth Keyboard = a full fledged computer imo.

I know there are apps out that that enable the bluetooth devices in the market I mentioned.

Can you imagine the possibilities in the future??? I mean NEAR future...that fabled Motorola phone running 2gz and android. Flash and Html5 and WebM all enabled and apps that will run what we all do naturally with our normal computers. Smartphones honestly could very well replace everything eventually if you think about it! The ultimate portable computer thats compact with connection to all the devices we love; hdd's, ssds, dvrs, our systems like XBOX, Playstation, or the new Nintendo system whatever it is. I mean in our pocket we can plug in and take it all EVERYWHERE. And with LTE I can imagine that will have the potential to power the internet of all our devices all over the country eventually! All the possibilities..the gaming just has to catch up with smartphones to run the games that are so loved like WoW for those big MMORPGs and Starcraft. Anyways, with flash memory and cloud based technologies and a mix or WiFi and 4G the possibilities are ENDLESS VERY quickly.

Eventually Android and Chrome OS will merge I can see, and iOS and Mac OSX will merge...so whenever that does happen the world of computing will change and how we all do EVERYTHING will change. Microsoft had better hurry with Windows Phone and Windows in general..because even they will have to merge eventually imo.

Thoughts? Answer to my question? Thanks in advance!
    07-28-2010 10:55 PM
    I ran across this earlier today. Galaxy S Does MicroUSB to HDMI &raquo BriefMobile
    SterlingSpring likes this.
    07-28-2010 11:20 PM
    Hello gorgeous tech! Thanks!
    07-28-2010 11:36 PM
    Alright the TV Out functions completely had me thinking. But my main question is there a TV Out HDMI or Component cable out there? 3rd party doesn't matter. Aright let me share my vision.

Galaxy S smartphone+Froyo+Cradle/Charging+TV Out Cable+Monitor+Bluetooth Mouse+Bluetooth Keyboard = a full fledged computer imo.

I know there are apps out that that enable the bluetooth devices in the market I mentioned.

Can you imagine the possibilities in the future??? I mean NEAR future...that fabled Motorola phone running 2gz and android. Flash and Html5 and WebM all enabled and apps that will run what we all do naturally with our normal computers. Smartphones honestly could very well replace everything eventually if you think about it! The ultimate portable computer thats compact with connection to all the devices we love; hdd's, ssds, dvrs, our systems like XBOX, Playstation, or the new Nintendo system whatever it is. I mean in our pocket we can plug in and take it all EVERYWHERE. And with LTE I can imagine that will have the potential to power the internet of all our devices all over the country eventually! All the possibilities..the gaming just has to catch up with smartphones to run the games that are so loved like WoW for those big MMORPGs and Starcraft. Anyways, with flash memory and cloud based technologies and a mix or WiFi and 4G the possibilities are ENDLESS VERY quickly.

Eventually Android and Chrome OS will merge I can see, and iOS and Mac OSX will merge...so whenever that does happen the world of computing will change and how we all do EVERYTHING will change. Microsoft had better hurry with Windows Phone and Windows in general..because even they will have to merge eventually imo.

Thoughts? Answer to my question? Thanks in advance!
    I agree. It's pretty phenomenal when you think about it...Devices are advancing at an alarming rate...I'm a fan of Windows Mobile, and am excited for what they potentially have to offer. With the rate at which things are moving in the smartphone world, I hope they don't release a device lagging behind in specs (anything less than a 512mb ram and a near or beyond 1ghz processor is a disappointment, imo). Though, I'm sure it'll be great...
    07-28-2010 11:44 PM
    Hello gorgeous tech! Thanks!
    You're welcome.
    07-28-2010 11:58 PM
    yea I was hoping more along the lines of a portable emulation box:
    TV-out + emulator (snesoid, gensoid, psx4droid, etc) + wiimote = limitless fun

unfortunately, the wiimote does not work with the SGS phones yet due to bt3.0
    07-29-2010 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD