Can I get help with this app

Tomween1

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I have installed ADW Launcher and for a basic kinda guy it's great. I would appreciate some help if someone is in the know! I found this pic attached of a home screen, run by ADW. All I want is the phone icon (Dialer).

So how do I get it and how do I attach it to my home screen without changing my whole theme?

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't use ADW launcher, but LauncherPro lets you change those icons in the dock if you press and hold. It gives the option to change shortcut, icon or a gesture. If I select icon, I get to choose either the default, or the icon that launcherori provides.

AoN

Tomween1

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't use ADW launcher, but LauncherPro lets you change those icons in the dock if you press and hold. It gives the option to change shortcut, icon or a gesture. If I select icon, I get to choose either the default, or the icon that launcherori provides.

AoN

ADW is similar, my inability is being able to 1, find that phone icon and 2 how do i exchange a single icon. I imagine LauncherPro is the same way. in order to change an icon you need to download an entire pack (theme). So once Iv'e done this how do I change the one item and not the entire theme? How would you change it in LauncherPro? In ADW All I need to do is drag an icon to my screen then drag it to the dock.

Tomween1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC