Beutiful Widgets Clock Font

SlappyMcgee

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I have the Captivate and have been using Beautiful Widgets. For some reason, no matter what retro clock skin I use or font I select (example: droid flip skin, android font) the flip line on the Time digits does not match up with the flip line on the background of them.

Anyone else have this issue?

Edit Update: Seems that when I load Beautiful Widgets Home in Launcher Pro it lines up correctly. Only doing this when using the widget in Touchwiz.

Last edited:

SlappyMcgee

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I have removed it and remade it multiple times to try different retro style flip clock skins. I even had a co-worker with a captivate load BW on his phone and try it. Same issue.

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
the problem lies in the dots that are used in the stock launcher for touchwiz. the dots tell you what screen you are on, and it pushes the widget down a little. i remember mine doing that, and then with launcher pro, it removed those dots and displayed properly. i'm gonna try to add the widget to touchwiz, but move it down from the top and see if that helps, you might try this as well.

prim8

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I have removed it and remade it multiple times to try different retro style flip clock skins. I even had a co-worker with a captivate load BW on his phone and try it. Same issue.

Sorry, I had that issue once. I updated to a newer version of BW and then removed and remade the widget and it was fine.