Angry Birds Lite NOT on AT&T Market?

g4dg3t5

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
It's killing me... I've tried a couple different angles, even sync'd the fast web installed/appbrain and my phone. It lists it as something to install BUT I'm ultimately getting the same error again and again -
"Not found
The requested item could not be found"
[ O K ]

(No, it's not ok!)

ukulele_ninja

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
It's killing me... I've tried a couple different angles, even sync'd the fast web installed/appbrain and my phone. It lists it as something to install BUT I'm ultimately getting the same error again and again -
"Not found
The requested item could not be found"
[ O K ]

(No, it's not ok!)

Read my post above, its the easiest way.

g4dg3t5

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the .apk as well as an installer, and it seems it was a futile attempt as AT&T still blocks 3rd party apps/non-market from being installed.
So, I may just have to root the phone...
Thanks for your posts, support, etc.

I've had good service via AT&T, no real complaints but obviously the blocking thing is a drag... but there's technology around that perhaps.:p

ukulele_ninja

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the .apk as well as an installer, and it seems it was a futile attempt as AT&T still blocks 3rd party apps/non-market from being installed.
So, I may just have to root the phone...
Thanks for your posts, support, etc.

I've had good service via AT&T, no real complaints but obviously the blocking thing is a drag... but there's technology around that perhaps.:p

You dont need to be rooted, just put the apk file in the folder with the SWM (same one as the launcher) make sure you turn on usb debugging mode as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet