Samsung Censoring Reviews

Jay_eS_Iye

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
So I went online to register my Captivate on Samsung's website and decided while I was there to write a review on it. I hit on the high points on the phone and pretty much said it's an amazing device EXCEPT for the GPS and my experience with the screen strength (http://forum.androidcentral.com/t-captivate/30709-deep-scratch-crap.html?highlight=scratch).

It said they would review it before posting it and I guess they didn't like what I wrote since I got this email today:

samsung.JPG

Funny thing is that I went over the rules on posting and I didn't break any of them, unless my comments were considered to be "Critical or spiteful comments " but honestly they weren't.

So what's up Samsung, are you trying to hide something? Everyone knows the GPS doesn't work on JH7 or even the leaked Froyo, instead of huding the truth give us a real fix for our phones.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Interesting...could you post your review here and let us read it (and try to find if you missed any rule-breaking)?

Jay_eS_Iye

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Wish I could but I don't see it saved anywhere and I didn't even think to save a copy before I posted it. But there was nothing false about it at all, I just stated that I could not use navigation which is one of the reasons I went Android from BlackBerry and posted that my screen scratched easily.

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Were there other reviews posted there, and if so, did any of them mention anything negative?

I can see where Samsung wouldn't want negative comments in reviews on their own site, which is a good reason to read reviews on independent sites.