A Nigerian buddy of mine is weighing his options...

myk26

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
At the risk of being told this doesn't belong here....as a Captivate owner, I thought I'd start here.

Curious if this android thing is as international as I would assume it is. After watching CES, he's been eyeballing that new At&t Samsung (don't know if it's still Galaxy S line or not).

I would assume he wouldn't have any issues being in Nigeria, but I was just looking for a lil more confirmation.

....any world travelers out there?

TheBronze

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Wait, let me guess, your friend wants to buy a phone but can't get his money out of his bank account to do it. So, he wants you to buy it and ship it to him and then he will send you 10,000 dollars? ;)

If he is looking for a Galaxy, I would reccomend he just get a GT-i9000 and be done with it.

myk26

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
LOL....good one, but no.

So does that mean the Android Market is supported in his neck of the woods? I would assume so, but I would hate to tell him one thing and it turn out otherwise.

There's always the possibility of him actually asking someone on his end, but he thew it out there, and I thought I'd make an attempt at helping hiim.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey man no jokes involved lol I'm pretty damn sure there is android in every country or island lol but tell him or you could Google all androids compatible for what ever service that works for his service he has and look for a unlock code and if he has a sin card your probably good

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Wait, let me guess, your friend wants to buy a phone but can't get his money out of his bank account to do it. So, he wants you to buy it and ship it to him and then he will send you 10,000 :)
Lol, I guess you have been through that before heh?