Anyone have a spare speaker assembly?

jmusso

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

Water damaged my Captivate a couple of months ago. Cell phone repair guy was unable to fix it but I think I might be able to do a better job than him given the right parts and some help from TechRepublic's tear down. I was hoping I could find somebody on this forum with some spare parts from a scrapped Captivate perhaps? I'm looking to purchase the speaker assembly from inside the Captivate, if at all possible. Of course if you have any other parts please let me know as well... I really want to fix this thing up or get a new one, but after Christmas do NOT have the cash to buy an off contract one. Any and all advice/help is great! Thanks.

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

Water damaged my Captivate a couple of months ago. Cell phone repair guy was unable to fix it but I think I might be able to do a better job than him given the right parts and some help from TechRepublic's tear down. I was hoping I could find somebody on this forum with some spare parts from a scrapped Captivate perhaps? I'm looking to purchase the speaker assembly from inside the Captivate, if at all possible. Of course if you have any other parts please let me know as well... I really want to fix this thing up or get a new one, but after Christmas do NOT have the cash to buy an off contract one. Any and all advice/help is great! Thanks.

Id search Ebay for one with a damaged screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000