Calendar: Browser vs Native App

Diamond-Star-Halo

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Once, when I was accepting a calendar invitation, I accidentally accepted the invitation using the browser-based google calendar instead of the native calendar app. Now, every time I get a meeting invitation by email, when I try to accept it, it takes me to the browser-based google calendar. Does anyone know how to reset so that it goes back to using the native calendar app to accept invitations? THANKS! Love the phone by the way!

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Try Menu>Setting>Applications>Manage Applications and see if you can clear defaults in the calendar (or calendar sync adapter if that doesn't work). Just a shot in the dark.

Diamond-Star-Halo

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Try Menu>Setting>Applications>Manage Applications and see if you can clear defaults in the calendar (or calendar sync adapter if that doesn't work). Just a shot in the dark.

This almost worked! Thanks for the excellent tip. It now works some of the time. I'm afraid that a data wipe and google account re-setup may be in order. This sort of thing shouldn't have to be this hard. Thanks again!

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
No problem! Sounds like one of those times where a feature becomes a bug.

Try doing the same thing for the.browser, that might fix it permanently. I'm not too confident it will, but its worth a shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2