Release date Oct. 21st?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I sure hope this is correct! I have my $$$ ready! Hopefully it takes a micro SIM to make switching with my SGSIII easy. Switching a micro SIM to my OG Galaxy Note is a pain.

oldmanjenkins

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I would take this release date with a grain of salt. Nothing definitive for a date has been stated so at best this falls under the catagory of rumor and hearsay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I would take this release date with a grain of salt. Nothing definitive for a date has been stated so at best this falls under the catagory of rumor and hearsay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I just went to Att today and they stated there is still no word on when the Samsung galaxy note 2 will be released to the USA.:mad::banghead:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

cykoduck

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Well not sure how much stock I put in it, but just hung up with ATT in canceling a line, and they claim it will be December now due to delays.

As I said not sure I can believe it if other providers say they will have it sooner

losmorob

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Now the decision is should I roll the dice and get it on a Black Friday deal? I'm sure the Best Buy's, etc will not discount the price, but may offer a gift card, etc with purchase and a 2 year re-up. Might be risking an out of stock issue by then.

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Now the decision is should I roll the dice and get it on a Black Friday deal? I'm sure the Best Buy's, etc will not discount the price, but may offer a gift card, etc with purchase and a 2 year re-up. Might be risking an out of stock issue by then.

Might buy 30 days before black Friday, then return if they won't match their price/deal.