November 9...Come to MAMA!!!

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
They'll be taking pre-orders this week, but November 9 is the big date, and I'm getting one, baby!!. I have a GS3 right now, and, not that it isn't a great phone, but I have another line that I can upgrade (and switch it for the line I have my GS3 on). I own the Note 10.1, and I love it. I think what a pair they would make. Now, if the Presidential election goes the way I want it to on November 6, the Note 2 will be a great way to celebrate, too.

I can get $300 from the Samsung Upgrade program for my current GS3, or maybe I can do better on Craig's List, seeing as it is so new. Plus I have a case for it and a second flip cover that is unused.

AT&T Announces Samsung Galaxy Note II Available Nov. 9 | AT&T

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I reckon we'll know the answer to your store pickup question when we eyeball the pre-order form . . .

Do you plan to pre-order from AT&T or from BB or from????

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I reckon we'll know the answer to your store pickup question when we eyeball the pre-order form . . .

Do you plan to pre-order from AT&T or from BB or from????
From AT&T. I think I'll mosey into an AT&T store tomorrow (I live in downtown Boston; I have a few that I can get to easily) and ask them about it.

I listen to Lisa Gade at Mobile Tech Review, who says to only buy from a carrier, not a store:

MobileTechReview Forum and News: When Cell Phone Deals are too Good to be True: a RadioShack Horror Story

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I dont't want to jinx any of us but I hope the phone is a smash it and sells out super quick, like the iPhone 5. Someone needs to shut Apple up and this phone has the potential to steal some of their thunder. I hope it blows the iPhone 5 away in popularity.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
MattMJB

Not a chance. We are niche buyers for the Note. As many people do not want it as want it. I walked in on launch day and bought my OG Galaxy Note. No one else was waiting. I doubt it will be as hot as the SGSIII but I preordered and got that in the mail. I plan to pre order the GNote 2 and have it mailed to me- Just in case you are right! lol! Fed Ex has a pretty good track record, especially since they got me my SGSIII on June 21!

Already have a screen protector and TPU case waiting for the G Note 2!

Attachments

• GNote 2 Accessory.jpg
    GNote 2 Accessory.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Poor at&t I'll get my in just less than 40 hours awwww good job Sprint

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
Well! How very sweet of you. Coming over here and taunting those of us who are on AT&T. Okay. I'm jealous!! Get ouddah here!!!

Just kidding. Enjoy your new Note!

Goodeye

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
MattMJB

Not a chance. We are niche buyers for the Note. As many people do not want it as want it. I walked in on launch day and bought my OG Galaxy Note. No one else was waiting. I doubt it will be as hot as the SGSIII but I preordered and got that in the mail. I plan to pre order the GNote 2 and have it mailed to me- Just in case you are right! lol! Fed Ex has a pretty good track record, especially since they got me my SGSIII on June 21!

I'm trying to find where I read it, but I recall reading an article earlier this evening saying that the note 2 on T-mobile sold out at many stores today.

Might be a bit more popular.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to find where I read it, but I recall reading an article earlier this evening saying that the note 2 on T-mobile sold out at many stores today.

Might be a bit more popular.
I've been searching for any such stories this morning, and I can't find them.

Goodeye

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Ya I know I had seen it somewhere. Maybe it was retracted. Oh well. Regardless it seems a lot of people want this phone (maybe except Verizon users Lol)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Steverl22

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
MattMJB

Where did you buy that case from?

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
One week now until shipping.
I have spent way too much time looking for cases, watching youtube videos about it, and on the Android forums reading about it. My excitement is irrational, but dang I can't wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair