November 9...Come to MAMA!!!

six8

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
One week now until shipping.
I have spent way too much time looking for cases, watching youtube videos about it, and on the Android forums reading about it. My excitement is irrational, but dang I can't wait!

Same here. My head hurts

Glerp

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone link / recommend various TPU cases for this phone? I saw only one posted above.

I'm specifically looking for a case that covers just for the back and edge border. And looking to spend under $20. I prefer my phone screens naked.

Thanks!

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone ship overnight? Re: November 9...Come to MAMA!!!

Repeating some of my post from a similar thread----
I also pre-ordered it with AT&T, on the 25th. I wanted them to WAIVE the 36$ upgrade fee. The customer service lady did waive my fee after checking my account history, so that was good. However, it would not be reflected until the order processes, I think.

Cost about 330$, with my plan (unlimited data + 200 msg) and the overnight (15$) fee. That was the only other option besides the Free shipping/standard one.

I just hope 'overnight' means overnight in this case...and is not just going to be AT&T taking more of my money because it's something they do for other phone/accessory orders with that option.

So, either Nov 9th is a hard date...

OR, I get it on the 7th?!

Interesting, Planoman says he got a previous AT&T order via FedEx? I assume tracking numbers on the order page will be available on the 6th to inform me of that.

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Played with a note 1 today... Gawd this wait is killing me!!
Only one week left! It is going to be a long week. Hopefully some of us score them a day or two earlier..... especially those of you that coughed up the $$ for overnight.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Where did you buy that case from?

it was one of the choices on ebay. It was like 4 bucks. I also ordered the Samsung Case for the Note 2 from the Samsung website using the coupon code I posted on another thread. Received it today. It is a good quality case for $15.

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it was an option for shipping when you ordered it online. Free (standard) or overnight.

I suspect most will get theirs on the 9th though, as the stores do. I do wonder if some stores will sell-out though...it seems more popular than the Note 1 was ever. Who knows though.

If I don't get mine on the 7th...pissed I will be!! 15$ refund better be coming in that case! ;)

dawrath

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine Friday. $199 shipped from ATT. Have the HTC Titan right now. Kept having issues with dropped calls and random triple texts to Verizon and Cricket carrier friends. For the price could not pass it up!

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one logging into their credit card account to see if the charge has gone from pending to current?

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
My 'pending' charge dropped off a few days ago. I preordered it on the 25th, before noon, and it had been pending up until that time.

This was expected. It should be charged/pending again upon the 6th, when it is said to be the first day of shipping.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Oh, yeah....well. Mama got her Note 2 a wee bit later than expected. Every store was constantly sold out. Anyway, I picked up my Note today, and I was able to sell my SG3 on Craig's list about an hour later. I'll be at it for the rest of the night : downloading, customizing, learning, etc.

My first screenshot:
Screenshot_2012-11-24-13-35-31.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki