AT&T: pre-order page up!!!!

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what 'attention' means. But, yeah I'd be on the phone too.

In your case, maybe just go to your local AT&T store on Friday, early, and get one there. It may sell-out, because the Note2 seems more popular than the Note1 was -for several reasons. But, you should have a good chance of getting one on the 9th, unless the lines are like I saw in pictures in Singapore!

Rsinart

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what 'attention' means. But, yeah I'd be on the phone too.

In your case, maybe just go to your local AT&T store on Friday, early, and get one there. It may sell-out, because the Note2 seems more popular than the Note1 was -for several reasons. But, you should have a good chance of getting one on the 9th, unless the lines are like I saw in pictures in Singapore!

Well I would but according to my local At&t store they still have no idea if they are even getting them on Friday lol.

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the store reps arent always informed of these things, or some just don't inform/inquire themselves it seems.

AT&T is supposed to ship the phone on the 6th to stores AND preorders (starting with those who ordered soonest, I assume)...so, you should get it in store on the 9th.

I recall asking the Sprint rep at a kiosk at the mall if they were getting it the next day (25th Oct) and the rep said 'no', yet my friend went to his local Sprint store and got one. Albeit, they did not have many of them that first day. Get there early and try to call 1-2 stores right before, if you can.

q222

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Today ,I found Att release my credit card holding. So I called again, the guy said it's all fine. They will charge me when they start to ship my phone. The guy also said it could be tomorrow noon.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Just checked and not all of the stores in our territory will have the white att model in stock the first day. If u want me tk check ur nearest BB store P.M. me ur closest store location city and i will check :) however all of them are set to get the gray model

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Rsinart

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T: pre-order page up!!!!

My order has been moved to Processing. Looks like my 2 hours on the phone yesterday got them moving. Hope they still ship to be here on the 9th. Anyone been told they will ship on the 6th like it said when ordering?

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Their is an 'iPhone data plan' and an 'LTE data plan' for the unlimited plans. I had come from the iPhone unlimited. There is ALSO an iPhone unlimited w/200 msg plan (for text messages) and a LTE one that has the 'w/200 msg' as well. So, be sure to make the correct choice online when you order the Note 2 and do the service order, coming from an iPhone plan.

It's weird, but you just have to be careful to not mess up your current deal. Unlimited is cheaper, for me (grandfathered in). Whether or not it's unlimited...is another thread! ;)

I don't know all the details about the SIM card from the iPhone (I have a 3GS)...however...

First of all...the iPhone5 uses a nano-SIM, so that won't work unless you shave it down (as someone did for a iPhone 4/4S and used it for their 5. BUT, I assume you are coming from an iPhone that is not a 5.

In that case, it has been rumored that the SIM card cannot be removed/accessed on the Note2 US models anyway. Odd, since I see the N7100 (international model) HAS access to the SIM card, and talks about how to remove it in detail.

I haven't had a chance to open up my friends Sprint phone, to check it out one more time (using the N7100 diagram, this time).

Has anyone verified their SIM card access yet on US models?

I don't think sprint uses a sim card. The AT&T phones have removable Sims. Not positive on the Note 2 but all my other AT&T phones have had removable sim cards so I wouldn't expect any different

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

q222

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Good News!!!! I got a tracking number now. Actually, they send me two Galaxy note 2. One by USPS, one by Fedex. both carried has tracking no. The Fedex shows "Estimated delivery Nov 9, 2012 by 4:30 PM " ...I talked to an agent about the two orders, she told me just refuse one of them.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Good News!!!! I got a tracking number now. Actually, they send me two Galaxy note 2. One by USPS, one by Fedex. both carried has tracking no. The Fedex shows "Estimated delivery Nov 9, 2012 by 4:30 PM " ...I talked to an agent about the two orders, she told me just refuse one of them.

So very jealous and envious of the AT&T folk getting it 3 weeks earlier than us Verizon people. Keep us updated on the shipment!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty