11-04-2012 10:05 PM
40 12
tools
    Where are you ordering from, I can't find anything except the Note 1? Thanks
    Link to pre-order from BB is in 2nd post of this thread . . .
    11-02-2012 11:24 AM
    I just came back from my local Best buy store and spoke to one of the mobile reps there and he stated that the Samsung Galaxy note 2 will be available in stores November 7th. For ATT!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    11-02-2012 11:46 AM
    Link to pre-order from BB is in 2nd post of this thread . . .
    Thanks, I had seen that link, but was talking about the preorder where they were able to get the 25% discount.

Walked in and put down my $50 on a Note 2 today at my local Best Buy. Was super easy and quick. Now the wait begins, they said Friday the 9th was the arrival day, but I'm hoping for early arrival.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    11-02-2012 06:41 PM
    Not sure if this thread is dead or not, but do you need a card to "preorder" and its only 50 bucks to preorder? then 250 when its out, correct?
    11-03-2012 09:08 PM
    Correct sir, did the $50 gift card purchase to lock one in. In another thread, they said the demos arrived and could be out ready for play tomorrow.
    11-03-2012 10:00 PM
    What's the "gift card trick"?
    ska916jedi likes this.
    11-04-2012 08:38 AM
    What's the "gift card trick"?
    You just pay for a $50 gift card in store an they reserve a Note 2 for you. Them on Friday you can use the $50 card towards your phone or something else (which is my guess at what they hope you do).
    11-04-2012 10:57 AM
    Just left Best Buy and they said they couldn't pre order the white note 2 and had no estimated date on store availability.
    11-04-2012 07:04 PM
    None of the employee's at Best buy seem to know when the phone is actually going to be up for sale (Here in AL anyways). Does anyone have confirmation that the AT&T titanium grey version will DEFINATELY be sold in best buy on friday the 9th?
    11-04-2012 07:10 PM
    None of the employee's at Best buy seem to know when the phone is actually going to be up for sale (Here in AL anyways). Does anyone have confirmation that the AT&T titanium grey version will DEFINATELY be sold in best buy on friday the 9th?
    They told me it would be available the 9th for pickup on my preorder. Friday can't get here soon enough.
    acordo01 likes this.
    11-04-2012 07:42 PM
    They told me it would be available the 9th for pickup on my preorder. Friday can't get here soon enough.
    We do have the galaxy note 2 white n gray in our inventory system. However we can only pre order the gray model for some reason. Both SKU's are set for availability on the 9th . Talk to the mobile manager and ask him if u can preorder the gray one and get the white one. Most likely he will say yes. Thats we he is doing in our store i know we have about 10 preorders already in my store. 7009803 is SKU for the white model ATT in stock date of the 9th. Just call Bestbuy and tell them u want to check the quantity on a certain SKU and give them that oh and by the way i recommend the insurance through us. NO deductible and get phone replaced 3-5 days just saying lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    Astom22 likes this.
    11-04-2012 09:15 PM
    We do have the galaxy note 2 white n gray in our inventory system. However we can only pre order the gray model for some reason. Both SKU's are set for availability on the 9th . Talk to the mobile manager and ask him if u can preorder the gray one and get the white one. Most likely he will say yes. Thats we he is doing in our store i know we have about 10 preorders already in my store. 7009803 is SKU for the white model ATT in stock date of the 9th. Just call Bestbuy and tell them u want to check the quantity on a certain SKU and give them that oh and by the way i recommend the insurance through us. NO deductible and get phone replaced 3-5 days just saying lol

What are the prices on the insurance options? Is there a monthly and a yearly or more option?
    11-04-2012 09:19 PM
    What are the prices on the insurance options? Is there a monthly and a yearly or more option?
    There are a couple of prices for the insurance you can either buy it outright for a certain amount. Or u can pay for it monthly i think its either 9.99$ or $14.99. Which may seem higher than competition but NO deductible for replacement phone. Only thing it doesn't cover is lost or theft. But everything else your good. I always get it because like i mentioned in another thread. Even if u get scratches on it u can take it in and they will give u another one without scratches u just wait 3-5 days

Astom22 likes this.
    11-04-2012 09:34 PM
    There are a couple of prices for the insurance you can either buy it outright for a certain amount. Or u can pay for it monthly i think its either 9.99$ or $14.99. Which may seem higher than competition but NO deductible for replacement phone. Only thing it doesn't cover is lost or theft. But everything else your good. I always get it because like i mentioned in another thread. Even if u get scratches on it u can take it in and they will give u another one without scratches u just wait 3-5 days

I would rather pay a one time price if that's an option, the no deductible is tempting for sure. I will check that out, thanks for the tip.
    11-04-2012 09:44 PM
    I would rather pay a one time price if that's an option, the no deductible is tempting for sure. I will check that out, thanks for the tip.
    Since I work there I do see how it's beneficial to the customer. If for some reason they don't have your phone available, or if instead of 3-5 days. If it is over 10 Business days and you don't have a new phone. Then at that point you will get a store credit for the amount your phone is worth when you bought it, not what you paid but the full retail price instead. At that point you can choose to buy a new one or get a different one without having to mess with upgrades. I've seen it happen a lot! lol Remember they won't mention any of that to you unless you specifically ask about it. That is one way that we are allowed to take care of the customer.
    11-04-2012 10:05 PM
40 12