Best Buy Preorder with AT&T; Anyone Know Date?

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I went in today, they think they will do a preorder, but the store I was at didn't know when. Anyone hear anything?

Thanks

losmorob

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I bet if you wait until Black Friday, it will come with a gift card or some other promotion.
The other tempting thing is rumors of $50 S3's on Black Friday. Must resist.....

Waiting this long while other carriers have it in stock is frustrating.

I haven't pre-ordered because for the price, I want to leave wherever I'm at (probably an ATT store) with a working phone/stylus, and have the easy option to go back if needed.

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

I saw that online, but in the store they hold it for a $50 deposit. That way I'm not all in until I have a product in hand. I'm planning to check in with them until I hear something for sure.

Losmorob, I wish I had the patience to hold out until black Friday. It's taken all I have to not pick up a G3, since my upgrade is burning a hole in my pocket. Plus, I'm ready to move over to the Android side after 5 years of iOS.

iDrummer3

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Every AT&T I have called in my area (Middle Tennessee) have acted like they have no idea about the device even existing, let alone per ordering. Finally I called a Best Buy mobile and they are taking pre orders for a $50 deposit in grey AND white.
They said there shipment should be in mid next week.im going in the morning to reserve one.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Every AT&T I have called in my area (Middle Tennessee) have acted like they have no idea about the device even existing, let alone per ordering. Finally I called a Best Buy mobile and they are taking pre orders for a $50 deposit in grey AND white.
They said there shipment should be in mid next week.im going in the morning to reserve one.

Did your BB specifically say it's taking pre-orders for AT&T white? I just checked BB online (again) and still only gray is listed for AT&T.

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Did they say if that one was gonna take longer I wonder if att is just gonna launch the white at launch date but why would they do that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

iDrummer3

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Did they say if that one was gonna take longer I wonder if att is just gonna launch the white at launch date but why would they do that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
They told me I'd be able to pick it up next week. You know how some of those retail associates are. I'm not getting my hopes up. I fully expect to be stuck with grey.

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
speaking of Best Buy, do you think we can use this for the Note 2?

https://media-ebay.bbymsolutions.co..._medium=email&utm_campaign=EB_25PCTOFF_102812

I would bet no since it expires Nov. 8 and a stipulation is you have to pick it up same day in store.

I was told last night by email that an in store preorder date is still not set, but they would let contact me when they have one. I will just continue to call or stop by every day. Maybe I can wear them down. :)

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke with Michael at my local Best Buy and he said I should be able to do an in store preorder on the AT&T note 2. I guess I will be testing that out tomorrow.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke with Michael at my local Best Buy and he said I should be able to do an in store preorder on the AT&T note 2. I guess I will be testing that out tomorrow.

I think the only way to get the 25% off the phone is pre-ordering it online. I'm waiting for the white to appear online. I guess if it doesn't by the 8th, I'll pre order the ugly grey in hopes to trading it in for a white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance