Best Buy Preorder with AT&T; Anyone Know Date?

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I think the only way to get the 25% off the phone is pre-ordering it online. I'm waiting for the white to appear online. I guess if it doesn't by the 8th, I'll pre order the ugly grey in hopes to trading it in for a white.

About the white model . . . I've been wondering if, perhaps, the white model (or a substantial amount of them) had a flaw. Hopefully, that's incorrect. However, I will probably keep the gray one I pre-ordered.

Last edited:

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
About the white model . . . I've been wondering if, perhaps, the white model (or a substantial amount of them) had a flaw. Hopefully, that's incorrect. However, I will probably keep the gray one I ordered.

Maybe. I wish somebody would just let us know what's up. Honesty is better than hearing nothing because we assume the worst.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I just came back from my local Best buy store and spoke to one of the mobile reps there and he stated that the Samsung Galaxy note 2 will be available in stores November 7th. For ATT!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Link to pre-order from BB is in 2nd post of this thread . . .

Thanks, I had seen that link, but was talking about the preorder where they were able to get the 25% discount.

Walked in and put down my $50 on a Note 2 today at my local Best Buy. Was super easy and quick. Now the wait begins, they said Friday the 9th was the arrival day, but I'm hoping for early arrival.

thegoob

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this thread is dead or not, but do you need a card to "preorder" and its only 50 bucks to preorder? then 250 when its out, correct?

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Correct sir, did the $50 gift card purchase to lock one in. In another thread, they said the demos arrived and could be out ready for play tomorrow.

zjaksn10

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Just left Best Buy and they said they couldn't pre order the white note 2 and had no estimated date on store availability.

zzaakk11

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
None of the employee's at Best buy seem to know when the phone is actually going to be up for sale (Here in AL anyways). Does anyone have confirmation that the AT&T titanium grey version will DEFINATELY be sold in best buy on friday the 9th?

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
None of the employee's at Best buy seem to know when the phone is actually going to be up for sale (Here in AL anyways). Does anyone have confirmation that the AT&T titanium grey version will DEFINATELY be sold in best buy on friday the 9th?

They told me it would be available the 9th for pickup on my preorder. Friday can't get here soon enough. :)

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
They told me it would be available the 9th for pickup on my preorder. Friday can't get here soon enough. :)

We do have the galaxy note 2 white n gray in our inventory system. However we can only pre order the gray model for some reason. Both SKU's are set for availability on the 9th . Talk to the mobile manager and ask him if u can preorder the gray one and get the white one. Most likely he will say yes. Thats we he is doing in our store i know we have about 10 preorders already in my store. 7009803 is SKU for the white model ATT in stock date of the 9th. Just call Bestbuy and tell them u want to check the quantity on a certain SKU and give them that :) oh and by the way i recommend the insurance through us. NO deductible and get phone replaced 3-5 days just saying lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
We do have the galaxy note 2 white n gray in our inventory system. However we can only pre order the gray model for some reason. Both SKU's are set for availability on the 9th . Talk to the mobile manager and ask him if u can preorder the gray one and get the white one. Most likely he will say yes. Thats we he is doing in our store i know we have about 10 preorders already in my store. 7009803 is SKU for the white model ATT in stock date of the 9th. Just call Bestbuy and tell them u want to check the quantity on a certain SKU and give them that :) oh and by the way i recommend the insurance through us. NO deductible and get phone replaced 3-5 days just saying lol

What are the prices on the insurance options? Is there a monthly and a yearly or more option?

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
What are the prices on the insurance options? Is there a monthly and a yearly or more option?

There are a couple of prices for the insurance you can either buy it outright for a certain amount. Or u can pay for it monthly i think its either 9.99$ or $14.99. Which may seem higher than competition but NO deductible for replacement phone. Only thing it doesn't cover is lost or theft. But everything else your good. I always get it because like i mentioned in another thread. Even if u get scratches on it u can take it in and they will give u another one without scratches :) u just wait 3-5 days

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
There are a couple of prices for the insurance you can either buy it outright for a certain amount. Or u can pay for it monthly i think its either 9.99$ or $14.99. Which may seem higher than competition but NO deductible for replacement phone. Only thing it doesn't cover is lost or theft. But everything else your good. I always get it because like i mentioned in another thread. Even if u get scratches on it u can take it in and they will give u another one without scratches :) u just wait 3-5 days

I would rather pay a one time price if that's an option, the no deductible is tempting for sure. I will check that out, thanks for the tip.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I would rather pay a one time price if that's an option, the no deductible is tempting for sure. I will check that out, thanks for the tip.

Since I work there I do see how it's beneficial to the customer. If for some reason they don't have your phone available, or if instead of 3-5 days. If it is over 10 Business days and you don't have a new phone. Then at that point you will get a store credit for the amount your phone is worth when you bought it, not what you paid but the full retail price instead. At that point you can choose to buy a new one or get a different one without having to mess with upgrades. I've seen it happen a lot! lol Remember they won't mention any of that to you unless you specifically ask about it. That is one way that we are allowed to take care of the customer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey