In-store availability (AT&T corporate stores, Best Buy, etc.)

fanofandroid

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to confirm inventory at either the AT&T corporate stores or Best Buy locations? I have spoken to one Best Buy store that has indicated that they have already received stock, but the other AT&T and Best Buy stores
I've called have been generally unsure regarding availability, especially with different colors (gray or white).

Anyone had better luck with finding out this information?

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I called a few best buys in my area and they told me a street date of November 9 but couldn't tell me about inventory

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
A sales person told me last night that the at&t note 2 wasn't even in their POS system but they had them in stock.???

I then said that was the t mobile and sprint versions right, and that I heard that the 9th was at&t launch date. She told me once again that the device was not in their system and that it couldn't be pre ordered. Also that there was no date listed for release.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Called a corporate store yesterday and they said they would be getting them.
I told them it is supposed to come out the 9th and the sales rep told me that he anticipated it being in store on the 9th but to call back that morning. Ill be so sad if they dont have any. My One X was fine but i recently dropped it and cracked the screen pretty bad so its driving me a bit crazy

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I was planning on going to an AT&T store at opening time to get one, now I'm not sure if they will even have one when I get there.

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Called two stores in my area, both said to call back on friday as they wont get any shipment until tonight. My thought is this, the Note 2 and the Lumina 920 both launch tomorrow. I cant imagine that all the corporate stores wont get at least 1 of the phones and probably more.
I do live in the middle of Mississippi but its a college town so hopefully, If not im driving to a bigger city.

oldmanjenkins

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Called to check the status of my pre-order. No date indicated. They are not notified they said they just receive.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy locations have the Note 2 in the inventory system either White or Gray with a street date of the 9th. However, most that I have checked do not have physical inventory yet. They all state there are some on the way wether it be through UPS or Fedex we do not know, and have no way of tracking. The way that it can turn out happening is your local BB store might not have it as soon as they open, if Fed Ex or UPS does not deliver on time. So technically its up to them. Obviously I'm sure there plenty of people that will be unhappy. Me being one of them, as an employee I see these things how its so fragmented as far as the information provided with any phone, other than an iPhone. Then we wonder why we maybe have competitors taking our business. Anyways if you want to check your local BB store normally the phone's turn on about 15 to 20 minutes before the location opens. The SKU for the white ATT version of the phone is 7009803 and the Titanium Gray version is 6929326 call them and ask them if they have any physical inventory yet or if it's still on order. I am eager to get my hands on one tomorrow, and I feel that if we do not do our job and get it on time. Then I will have to go to the local AT&T store and give them my hard earned money. I hope that may help clear up some information regarding the Best Buy availability. As far as my local AT&T store they stated that they will have both colors and enough to be able to come buy one whenever no need to have one reserved or preordered.

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy locations have the Note 2 in the inventory system either White or Gray with a street date of the 9th. However, most that I have checked do not have physical inventory yet. They all state there are some on the way wether it be through UPS or Fedex we do not know, and have no way of tracking. The way that it can turn out happening is your local BB store might not have it as soon as they open, if Fed Ex or UPS does not deliver on time. So technically its up to them. Obviously I'm sure there plenty of people that will be unhappy. Me being one of them, as an employee I see these things how its so fragmented as far as the information provided with any phone, other than an iPhone. Then we wonder why we maybe have competitors taking our business. Anyways if you want to check your local BB store normally the phone's turn on about 15 to 20 minutes before the location opens. The SKU for the white ATT version of the phone is 7009803 and the Titanium Gray version is 6929326 call them and ask them if they have any physical inventory yet or if it's still on order. I am eager to get my hands on one tomorrow, and I feel that if we do not do our job and get it on time. Then I will have to go to the local AT&T store and give them my hard earned money. I hope that may help clear up some information regarding the Best Buy availability. As far as my local AT&T store they stated that they will have both colors and enough to be able to come buy one whenever no need to have one reserved or preordered.
Thanks for the info, I live near no best buy so att it is for me. and if there are none there then i will spend the day searching haha

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Fwiw, I stopped in at ATT store near me last night and they had not received any. They were not sure if they would get them in today or not. Said they wouldn't know until the UPS driver brought the packages for the day, whenever that is...

kabinoff

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
just an fyi, called my local store and gave the SKU's to them, was told every store has 5 phones on order, of both SKU and havent been updated to "IN TRANSIT" yet. thats for all the stores in my county, believe there are 4. She said it will probably be next week some time since all stores got their trucks yesterday locally

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
just an fyi, called my local store and gave the SKU's to them, was told every store has 5 phones on order, of both SKU and havent been updated to "IN TRANSIT" yet. thats for all the stores in my county, believe there are 4. She said it will probably be next week some time since all stores got their trucks yesterday locally

That sucks! Was hoping to find one today at Best Buy because I can put it on my BB no interest credit card.

Gdauti1981

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up a gray one (they also had a white). Sick phone so far, just trying to get acclimated with the size, as it does feel quite a bit larger than my S3.

And I didn't pre-order, I walked into my local AT&T store (Wayne, NJ) and they had them in stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois