Best Buy Preorder was a No Show

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Went in to pick up my preordered phone and they didn't arrive today. Hoping for tomorrow, since if not Saturday, I'm looking at Tuesday.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Went in to pick up my preordered phone and they didn't arrive today. Hoping for tomorrow, since if not Saturday, I'm looking at Tuesday.

Sorry to hear that, I live in Ga and my local was the opposite our pre-ordered phones came in on Tuesday but was told they couldn't sell them to us until November 11th which is Sunday, that is there retail street release or whatever they call it. I went to pick up my Sprint Samsung galaxy note 2 and they even activated it and setup everything and then got to the register and the system wouldn't let them ring it up, I even traded in old phone and did a factory reset and they had to cancel everything and reactivate the old phone, I was pissed.:mad: Sunday needs to hurry up and get here.:)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
i checked at bb and att store on last Wed and they both said Sunday the 11th.

Yes the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be available for sale on November 11th for Sprint, but for Att is available for sale today November 9th.

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be available for sale on November 11th for Sprint, but for Att is available for sale today November 9th.

I may call back and check, maybe he was confused with Sprint. But he had the fake phone and let me play with that for AT&T. I hope it's there. If not, I can wait, I guess. :) my first android and they are torturing me.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I may call back and check, maybe he was confused with Sprint. But he had the fake phone and let me play with that for AT&T. I hope it's there. If not, I can wait, I guess. :) my first android and they are torturing me.

I hear you on that, I always had android phones love them, but the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is torturing me Sunday needs hurry up and get here. Let me know if you lucked up and got one today.

homebrewJet

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Best buy is very confused on the release of the AT&T version, I have called every BB Mobile store and got a different answer from every single one of them. Some say it should be in store today, some say tomorrow. Most of them say the retail date for AT&T is Sunday along with Sprints.

zjaksn10

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Left one best buy that told me to come today and they told me they couldn't sale till the 11th. Went to a near by best buy mobile and was told the same thing but I told them to double check and they came back and said they could sell it today but didn't have a shipment in yet. Calling them back tonight and will hopefully get my phone tomorrow.

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
So I call the Best Buy back where I preordered, they put me on hold and said try didn't have any note 2's. I said I preordered and was told they would be in today. Hold again, she comes back and tells me I can come in and preorder. I further clarify and get hold again, she comes back they don't have any Note 2's. I hang up even more confused than I started. :)

I only want my preordered phone, I would call around and look for one, but I'm busy this evening and couldn't go get it anyway. If it is a no show tomorrow, I'm looking around for one and just canceling with Best Buy if I find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair