att return policy?

OneDeepForLife

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Well today I went to best buy to get my note 2 that they said theyd have today but they didnt so I broke down and just went and got it at att how many days do I have to return it cause best buys gonna call me when they get their note 2's in so if I can return it and get one from best buy I will. Can someone please explain return policy

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
^ +1...

I hope Best Buy is going to make it worth eating that $35 restock fee. The 14 day return is on the back of your receipt.

OneDeepForLife

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info, itll be worth it to me that geek squad black tie protection is great id rather spend $10 a month for insurance through best buy than pay $200 if the phone cracks through att. Big screen = big cracks I went through 3 iphone 4's at $200 a piece and they all had otterbox. $35 aint to bad itll be worth it

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Three phones with Otterbox cases??

I have a toddler who played with my S3 all the time. You can imagine it got dropped. A lot. And I have wood and ceramic tile floors. But I had the Case-Mate Pop! case and Moshi screen protector on it the entire time and no scratches whatsover on the screen or body. I'm going to do to the same setup for my N2 when Case-Mate and Moshi make the products I want.

Today I was asked by the AT&T sales rep if I wanted to add insurance to my plan at $9/month and $200 to replace my phone if it breaks. I immediately said "no thanks". Say five months go by and something goes wrong. That's $245 in that insurance plan (not counting the taxes on your bill) to replace your phone. It's a scam, for me anyway, when I have an upgrade reserved for just for that sitch. Otherwise I just buy a new phone and sell my "old" one. I bought my N2 outright and will be selling my S3 tomorrow morning for $400. So basically I got a new phone for $288 with no-commitment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22