Overwhelmed New Android User

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I just went to my contacts and noticed everything is doubled. Obviously they are saved to the phone & sd card. My Q, is it better to have the contacts saved on the phone or to the sd? I don't sync my contacts with Gmail. I use Yahoo mail.

Speaking of Yahoo email, I've been getting all my emails like the next day. What do I have to do in the settings to make sure I get an email at the same time it was sent to me?

Thanks!

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I just went to my contacts and noticed everything is doubled. Obviously they are saved to the phone & sd card. My Q, is it better to have the contacts saved on the phone or to the sd? I don't sync my contacts with Gmail. I use Yahoo mail.

Speaking of Yahoo email, I've been getting all my emails like the next day. What do I have to do in the settings to make sure I get an email at the same time it was sent to me?

Thanks!

The Problem is you're using yahoo mail. You may have to look for a yahoo phone. Lol. Just kidding. Gmail is better and syncs better.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Theres a thread on XDA with the
flash.apk that you can download and install on your note 2 that will allow you to view flash in the stock browser or any other browser you are using. I found it last night and it works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
Could you.be.kind.enough.to.post the link.to.the.flash.all here.please

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Cannot get Flash 11 to load on phone

The problem is getting the Adobe Flash app to load from the Play Store... it isn't working for some reason. I did find a work around, I went to apktop and downloaded the apk and side-loaded it, works fine. Go here: Adobe Flash Player 11 11.1.115.20 [Android 4.x] - APKTOP and use the Download from APKTOP link towards the bottom, make sure you have Unknown Sources enabled or it won't install.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Adobe flash player has been pulled for any device running 4.0 or higher. I was able to find it online with my phone and just clicked on the link n it downloaded rt to my phone. I then went into my downloads and installed it from there. I have an S3 tho.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome