Any idea on when corporate stores get shipments?

anon(590893)

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
So, I didn't preorder my Note 2 and planned on walking in to a corporate store and purchase it. Problem is, THEY SOLD OUT TODAY (I don't exactly understand how... I get that it's a hot device, but I thought it was also a niche device...). Tomorrow, around opening time for my store (10 am) I will try to purchase it. But I won't know when they would receive a shipment. Any idea?

P.S: Is it possible to call the store ahead of time and "reserve" one as soon as it gets in stock?

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
So, I didn't preorder my Note 2 and planned on walking in to a corporate store and purchase it. Problem is, THEY SOLD OUT TODAY (I don't exactly understand how... I get that it's a hot device, but I thought it was also a niche device...). Tomorrow, around opening time for my store (10 am) I will try to purchase it. But I won't know when they would receive a shipment. Any idea?

P.S: Is it possible to call the store ahead of time and "reserve" one as soon as it gets in stock?

None of the AT&T stores who had them for the brief time said they couldn't hold one for me. I was lucky to get the last one at a AT&T (parrot) authorized dealer store. I guess they are different from the AT&T Store. Weird. Good luck though!

Urinal Pube

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Both of the stores local to me sold out basically the second they opened their doors. They weren't able to give me a date for the next shipment, but I think it's pretty safe to say it's not going to be on a Saturday.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I got the last one at my local store. They told me they wouldn't hold it for me, but I mentioned that a rep. i was working with said I could.
I had been there a few times asking about the phone and early upgrades, that the manager remembered me and saved 1 for me.

anon(590893)

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
So, I did walk into a corporate store today. The rep told me that this specific store gets shipments on Monday. So, here's to Monday!

EDIT: Well, I answered my own question. Weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34