1. xchris5442x's Avatar
    Had a full charge on the phone last night. Woke up to 85% battery life. Anyone else have this issue? Closed out all major apps before leaving on for the night. I was hoping this 3100mah would last over my old 2500mah in the Note 1
    11-10-2012 12:32 PM
  2. nelonez's Avatar
    Thats not normal... maybe something was running in the background.... on average mine drops about 3-5% overnight

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    11-10-2012 02:30 PM
  3. cwoms167's Avatar
    Mine is dropping during non use as well I don't see anything running either

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    11-10-2012 09:53 PM
  4. akquad12's Avatar
    Yep mine dropped around that much too.
    11-11-2012 12:40 AM
  5. xchris5442x's Avatar
    yeah strange, first full day with the phone at work during normal use, discharged 12 hours at 35% all day using it at work leaving me 65% battery life. Lost 15% last night with no use. need to look into this more.
    11-11-2012 01:42 AM
  6. 05GT's Avatar
    Only lost about 3% overnight.
    11-11-2012 02:12 AM
  7. Ohleo's Avatar
    Been using my phone heavy and my battery is a lil disappointing. Not sure what the deal is.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    11-11-2012 02:26 AM
  8. xchris5442x's Avatar
    tried again last night after a battery pop and im happy to say after 9 hours of discharge in sleep idle it only lost 4% all night. This is what I was looking for.
    11-11-2012 02:29 PM
  9. Martinezma99's Avatar
    I lost 6% overnight. The phone did ring once and notification light on until this AM.

    Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T)
    11-11-2012 03:39 PM
  10. Slingbox's Avatar
    Yeah having same issue here ,I'm losing 1% an hour during device sleep.
    I started thread at XDA finding many posting same issue.
    My Sprint version didn't have sleep bug. 9 hours sleep provided 3-4% loss so hopefully there's a fix for ATT
    11-11-2012 03:55 PM
  11. Slingbox's Avatar
    Great battery life when connected to HSPA+.
    I let device sleep at 90% battery , woke it up 9 hours later ans at 87%

    When wifi is enabled during sleep I loss 1% per hour
    Attached Thumbnails Battery Discharged 15% over night, normal?-screenshot_2012-11-12-10-21-43.png  
    11-12-2012 10:58 AM
  12. ska916jedi's Avatar
    Great battery life when connected to HSPA+.
    I let device sleep at 90% battery , woke it up 9 hours later ans at 87%

    When wifi is enabled during sleep I loss 1% per hour
    How do you take a screen shot? With the iPhone you press the home button and the sleep button at the same time.
    11-12-2012 11:07 AM
  13. xchris5442x's Avatar
    the only way I know is to hold down your S Pen on the screen along with the button on the pen.
    11-12-2012 12:19 PM
  14. Slingbox's Avatar
    You can also press home & power button at same time
    11-12-2012 02:09 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Charging Battery Over Night
    By amarti19 in forum New to the Forums? Introduce Yourself Here!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:49 AM
  2. Battery Drains Over Night?
    By brettnussb in forum T-Mobile Nexus S
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:18 PM
  3. 11 hard hours and battery at 15% left
    By Gekko in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 06:10 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:36 PM
  5. battery discharges while in power off mode
    By zennie in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:49 PM
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.