4.1.2 upgrade for AT&T Note 2

fubarf

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have guesses on when 4.1.2 will be rolled out by Samsung & AT&T?

4.1.1 has a number of bugs (fixed in 4.1.2) that prevent me from getting to
corporate email or vpn. Without these work functions my phone is useless
to me.

Anyone tried other ways to get to 4.1.2 besides waiting for an OTA update
that can share their success stories?

jprowland

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm using SwiftKey and 4.1.1 resets to the default keyboard on every restart. Not as critical as yours but definitely a nuisance. Supposedly 4.1.2 fixes the problem, hopefully an update is out soon.

Martinezma99

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm using SwiftKey and 4.1.1 resets to the default keyboard on every restart. Not as critical as yours but definitely a nuisance. Supposedly 4.1.2 fixes the problem, hopefully an update is out soon.

This explains why my keyboard keeps changing. I thought it was a SwiftKey problem. I'm kind of getting used to the default keyboard. It is pretty good specially the number key pad on top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

RodneyAVO

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Im currently using 4.1.2 on my Galaxy note. I got the official stock rom 2days ago. Maybe a thorough search online would help. Xda is alwaus a good place to start.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
This explains why my keyboard keeps changing. I thought it was a SwiftKey problem. I'm kind of getting used to the default keyboard. It is pretty good specially the number key pad on top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

+1 on having the numbers on the screen without having to shift! Also press and hold the T and pen Key next to the SYM key lower left and you can select the microphone and speak your input. I have used this before but it seems really good and fast on this keyboard and phone.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
+1 on having the numbers on the screen without having to shift! Also press and hold the T and pen Key next to the SYM key lower left and you can select the microphone and speak your input. I have used this before but it seems really good and fast on this keyboard and phone.

Thank you! Couldn't figure how to find the teeny-tiny microphone symbol! :) And yes, the #s across the top of kb are fantastic.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908