Issues with AT&T Note 2

henning#CB

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Every time I go to edit my home screens by pinching in, I drag a blank or any home screen to the trash can at the bottom. It freezes and then says my Touchwiz is not working. It comes back but there is no way to delete the home screens. Tried a s and hard reset and still having a problem.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Every time I go to edit my home screens by pinching in, I drag a blank or any home screen to the trash can at the bottom. It freezes and then says my Touchwiz is not working. It comes back but there is no way to delete the home screens. Tried a s and hard reset and still having a problem.

Mee too same issue very annoying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Issues with AT&T Note 2

I have had only one issue. row of dim pixels that ran across the screen. took it back and they gave me a new one. other then that, no problems at all

- - - Updated - - -

I have had only one issue. row of dim pixels that ran across the screen. took it back and they gave me a new one. other then that, no problems at all

henning#CB

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It didn't do that when I first got the phone. Maybe it's a glitch with some kind of setting I hit or something.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I am having issues with the bluetooth with my car. I have seen this in the past with updates with Samsungs phones. Not staying connected.

Anyone else?

lgreenberg

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
My two issues:

1. I rely on voice to text a lot. Can't seem to find a way to set up the keyboard so that the Mic is to the left of the spacebar by default. While it's not a big deal, long pressing the T key every time and then selecting the mic. gets tedious. I can't seem to find a setting for replacing the T key with the Mic. Even after I choose the mic it returns to the T the next time the keyboard pops up.

2. I've got a bunch of email accounts, 3 of which are G-MAIL. Instead of splitting them up, the 3 G-MAIL in the G-MAIL app and my others in the stock app, I'd like to use the stock email app. for everything. The problem is the stock email seems to be treating my G-MAIL accounts as POP accounts, even though they've been set up as IMAP. Reason being, when I delete a G-MAIL message from the stock email app it shows right back up again (as read) in the INBOX after the next sync. I did some brief searching and it seems users of both the S3 and the Note have been hit with this issue.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
My two issues:

1. I rely on voice to text a lot. Can't seem to find a way to set up the keyboard so that the Mic is to the left of the spacebar by default. While it's not a big deal, long pressing the T key every time and then selecting the mic. gets tedious. I can't seem to find a setting for replacing the T key with the Mic. Even after I choose the mic it returns to the T the next time the keyboard pops up.
I'm in the same boat.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have five irks from my otherwise superfragilisticexpialidocious Note II:

1) Stock voice doesn't correctly read clock time on wake-up.

2) Wifi and cell signal bars appear in notifications bar and the ATT initials on far left, but no 4G or Edge indicators.

3) Can't text or receive mms messages. (I can email pics.)

4) Since I added Hotmail to my other two email accounts (one pop3 and one imap), I no longer have ring tones available for any email notifications. (The ring tones are grayed out.)

5) Text messages (in a single convo) frequently aren't in correct order time-wise. BIG IRK!

If someone knows how to remedy any of these irks, please say . . . :)

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
The only issue so far, my youtube and tune in radio pro will stop to buffer most of the time. Full bars and never an issue with my skyrocket in the exact same conditions.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Note II:

2) Wifi and cell signal bars appear in notifications bar and the ATT initials on far left, but no 4G or Edge indicators.

4) Since I added Hotmail to my other two email accounts (one pop3 and one imap), I no longer have ring tones available for any email notifications. (The ring tones are grayed out.)

If someone knows how to remedy any of these irks, please say . . . :)

2) SETTINGS/About Device/Mobile network type gives my Network Type as HSDPA:9 Does anyone know what HSDPA:9 is??? I don't think google knows much about it!

4) Apparently, I can't use Driving Mode and ring tone notifications at the same time.

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

I'm having the same problem! Does anybody know how to fix this?

henning#CB

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
What exct options did you change? Can you send a screen shot of it? This is where I have mine.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353118746772.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353118746772.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 125

henning#CB

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just tried something that worked. I went to settings and force stopped touchwiz home. I went back to the home pages and it allowed me to delete the home screens.

henning#CB

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I can't get rid of yahoo mail. I've erased it from the applications but when I get new emails from my yahoo account, they show up in that app! Ugh! They do appear in the stock email app as well. I its just annoying. Thanks!

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
What exct options did you change? Can you send a screen shot of it? This is where I have mine. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central

Screenshot_2012-11-16-20-56-10.png
here's my settings I changed.
Hope this helps, I cropped
out the three settings that I had turned off and had to
turn back on to fix the problem. I've been wanting to use my s-pen to crop something anyway!LOL;)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE