Is the AT&T logo a sticker?

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone knows if the round logo at the back cover a sticker or painted on? Can it be easily peel off? I don't want to start trying and found out it is painted on! :p

aclerk

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
on the back of the gn2, the ATT world logo is etched in. you could easily just get a replacement back and it'd be blank. my unlocked n7100 was blank.

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
on the back of the gn2, the ATT world logo is etched in. you could easily just get a replacement back and it'd be blank. my unlocked n7100 was blank.

Alright thanks. I thought I read somewhere that it was just a sticker. When I ran my finger over it, it feels like it is on top of the back cover instead of etched in. It doesn't really bother me too much, but if it is easily removable, then I would do it. If I decided to get a replacement back, I will try to see if it rubs off with some Goo Gone.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Alright thanks. I thought I read somewhere that it was just a sticker. When I ran my finger over it, it feels like it is on top of the back cover instead of etched in. It doesn't really bother me too much, but if it is easily removable, then I would do it. If I decided to get a replacement back, I will try to see if it rubs off with some Goo Gone.

Why does it bother you?

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Probably for the same reason that I take off all dealer related stickers, licesne plate frames, emblems, etc. off of every new car I purchase. I am not their billboard and I do not get paid to advertise for them.

Exactly. The AT&T logo actually doesn't look too bad. It actually looks like it belong there after I spent some time with it. If it was "AT&T" on the back, then I would most likely change the back cover.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12