How do Youtube videos look on this phone? I was playing around with this phone at an AT&T store and noticed that youtube videos looked kinda blocky. I dont know if thats due to weak signal in the store or from videos stretching to fit the screen? It would be kind of a bummer if videos looked blocky all the time.

My other question... Will the Note 2 get the Photosphere feature in the future? Maybe whenever it gets 4.2 or will that remain a Nexus only feature?
    11-15-2012 07:44 PM
    How do Youtube videos look on this phone? I was playing around with this phone at an AT&T store and noticed that youtube videos looked kinda blocky. I dont know if thats due to weak signal in the store or from videos stretching to fit the screen? It would be kind of a bummer if videos looked blocky all the time.

My other question... Will the Note 2 get the Photosphere feature in the future? Maybe whenever it gets 4.2 or will that remain a Nexus only feature?
    There is no such thing as a Nexus only feature. It is a feature of android, hence it is open source. The question is will they implement it or not. Samsung has the choice

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    Japandroid likes this.
    11-15-2012 07:47 PM
    1. YouTube videos look fantastic on the GN2. I'm sure it all depends on internet speed.

2. OTA for PhotoSphere may be a while. AT&T has been disappointing on software upgrades.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T)
    ska916jedi and Japandroid like this.
    11-15-2012 07:48 PM

YouTube videos look wonderful on this thing! I can't comment on your other question, sorry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    11-15-2012 09:28 PM
    YouTube videos look great on my note 2...was the hd button checked on the store model you were playing with?

11-15-2012 10:06 PM
    YouTube videos look great on my note 2...was the hd button checked on the store model you were playing with?

I agree. Make sure the hd button is on. I have this problem with Dish network app. In sd its blocky, but in hd it's great!
    11-16-2012 07:34 AM