Screen protector needed?

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got the clear Ghost Armor on the screen only. It works great with the S Pen and I also have a slim Flexishield case on it. I highly recommend it.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Why not just get the Samsung flip case for it. It protects the screen without need for a protector. This baby wasn't meant for a screen protector, especially with the S-Pen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Admorris

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I got the steinheil ultra optic.its awful with the s pen. I took it off .I will wait til glas comes out for it.

Give Just Like Glass a try...that's the best protector I have used to date and the s pen will not damage it no matter how hard you try. I've owned Zagg, SPG, xtremeguard and invisible shield and JLG is a step above.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I'll be using one. I've been using the Moshi anti-glare ones with my Skyrocket and SIII and hope to run across one for my Note II soon. I get antsy without a protector, and a pristine screen helps with resale value.

I have one of those on my S3. It's pretty good.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting the oleophobic from spigen. Even with gorilla glass sooner or later it will scratch. Plus the oleophobic makes it easier to clean.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have one of those on my S3. It's pretty good.

Many people complain about loss of sharpness on an anti-glare screen protector. But I'd rather be able to see what's on my screen on a bright day without those annoying reflections AND keep it protected. Plus the Moshi one can be removed, cleaned, AND reused over and over. And it looks even more slick with the color to match.

EDIT: Plus, I prefer how my finger glides over the Moshi protector versus dragging on other types of screen protectors or just the bare screen.

Last edited:

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to post an update on my Moshi AG screen protector. I've had this screen protector for a few weeks now and it's beginning to annoy me. I've even e-mailed Moshi's tech support about the cut of the screen protector, thinking I bought one that was somehow cut in error. (Note: I never had this problem with my Skyrocket or S3. Both of those AG screen protectors were flush with the bezel, meaning they protected the entire glass.) It was not cut in error apparently. This is how the AG for Note 2 is SUPPOSED to be, with this gap between the protector and the bezel, leaving some of the glass vulnerable to scratching.

DSC_0101_zpsca4b5c64.jpg

It's distracting and I can't stand it. If I had a back up screen protector, I would go without it.

Also, I recently got Netflix and when watching videos, the anti-glare screen protector reduces the quality drastically.
DSC_0099_zpsc5ebf9ac.jpg

I went to an AT&T corporate store in the hopes of finding a non-"anti-glare" protector and they only had two: the Moshi AG and another anti-glare two-pack. I was disappoint much. So I am stuck with Hawaii right around the corner.

Bella Wu

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I think a crystal clear screen protector is necessary for note 2, choose Japan material, because many company use the same material, affect the price is their brand.

Bella Wu

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I just wanted to post an update on my Moshi AG screen protector. I've had this screen protector for a few weeks now and it's beginning to annoy me. I've even e-mailed Moshi's tech support about the cut of the screen protector, thinking I bought one that was somehow cut in error. (Note: I never had this problem with my Skyrocket or S3. Both of those AG screen protectors were flush with the bezel, meaning they protected the entire glass.) It was not cut in error apparently. This is how the AG for Note 2 is SUPPOSED to be, with this gap between the protector and the bezel, leaving some of the glass vulnerable to scratching.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/followBelinda/Android/DSC_0101_zpsca4b5c64.jpg

It's distracting and I can't stand it. If I had a back up screen protector, I would go without it.

Also, I recently got Netflix and when watching videos, the anti-glare screen protector reduces the quality drastically.
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/followBelinda/Android/DSC_0099_zpsc5ebf9ac.jpg
I went to an AT&T corporate store in the hopes of finding a non-"anti-glare" protector and they only had two: the Moshi AG and another anti-glare two-pack. I was disappoint much. So I am stuck with Hawaii right around the corner.

Why their cut the screen protectors like that? For now, the best material of AG is Japan and America with high sensitive, that's unnecessary and interfere touching,

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
This is how the AG for Note 2 is SUPPOSED to be, with this gap between the protector and the bezel, leaving some of the glass vulnerable to scratching.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/followBelinda/Android/DSC_0101_zpsca4b5c64.jpg

That is called a "case fit" screen protector and those who use a case on their devices find it desirable for when they switch out batteries or cases. I like it myself.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Why their cut the screen protectors like that?
It is a better cut for a case that has a lip on it because of the gap. It is called a case-fit screen protector. Cases that have a lip on them around the screen protect the screen if the phone is dropped screen down or even if you just set your phone screen down on your desk. Some people like them, I am one of them.

ShockG911

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
+1 for the SPG Oleophobic screen protector. I used to work for AT&T and have experience with dozens of different screen protectors(Mophie, Zagg,....) And SGPs are the best IMO. I used them on my past 4 phones. My only beef is that they can get a little messy with finger prints but the screen resolution with them on is second to none

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2