Popup window help

Foodie_RD

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Just bought my new GN2 3 days ago and am completely in love with it!! But I am a complete noob when it comes to Samsung smartphones. So my question is when I was first using the phone it would ask if I wanted to launch a link from either email or app with a popup browser or internet, then "always" or "one time". I would click on how I wanted to open the link and then click "one time" so that I had the option the next time of opening a link a different way. Apparently I accidentally clicked "always" and cant figure out how to change it. Any help would be appreciated!

inspectagadget1973

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Just bought my new GN2 3 days ago and am completely in love with it!! But I am a complete noob when it comes to Samsung smartphones. So my question is when I was first using the phone it would ask if I wanted to launch a link from either email or app with a popup browser or internet, then "always" or "one time". I would click on how I wanted to open the link and then click "one time" so that I had the option the next time of opening a link a different way. Apparently I accidentally clicked "always" and cant figure out how to change it. Any help would be appreciated!

Go to settings/application manager. Click the program you want to change, scroll to the bottom of the screen and it gives you the option to clear the default launching program.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Inspectagaget, can you kindly explain the difference between the 2. Launching via internet or pop up window. Also, notification is not working consistently on email (pop3 native app that comes with GM2). It works "sometimes". I have exhaustively checked my settings, I use roadrunner for email, no issues with text notifications.