I am fairly new to the Galaxy Note2, when I go to settings, it shows the default is the Samsung keyboard, however below that are 3 selections of which all are selected with a green check mark.
    How should the keyboard be set up? Should all 3 items be selected?
    Also, Voice to Text, the microphone next to the sym key will only come up temporarily, is there a way to make it stay on the keyboard as default, and what about the cursor up, down, right and left move keys how do you get them to show.
    Thank you in advance.
    ska916jedi likes this.
    11-18-2012 08:36 AM
    I would just download SwiftKey and fuhgetaboutit...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    11-18-2012 09:07 PM
    I am fairly new to the Galaxy Note2, when I go to settings, it shows the default is the Samsung keyboard, however below that are 3 selections of which all are selected with a green check mark.
    How should the keyboard be set up? Should all 3 items be selected?
    Also, Voice to Text, the microphone next to the sym key will only come up temporarily, is there a way to make it stay on the keyboard as default, and what about the cursor up, down, right and left move keys how do you get them to show.
    Thank you in advance.
    Unchecked the Samsung keyboard and check the swype keyboard. Way better keyboard and it'll give you what you want based on your post. It'll allow you to bring up the left, right, up, down cursor keys. Under settings for swype there's an option to teach you how to do all that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    11-19-2012 05:24 AM
    I have the same issue. Coming from a Galaxy S2-Skyrocket, I 'voice' type everything, rarely having to touch the keyboard. That functionality is mostly hidden on the GN2! I don't see any option for 'voice' when I use the swype keyboard. Am I missing something? Also, using swype loses my number key row across the top of the keyboard!
    11-24-2012 03:41 PM
    Once you have the keyboard up, swipe the notification bar down....it will ask you for you input choice, pick Google Voice.
    Download the manual from the Samsung site for the att note2. There are more secrets hidden there
    11-24-2012 08:18 PM
    Once you have the keyboard up, swipe the notification bar down....it will ask you for you input choice, pick Google Voice.
    Download the manual from the Samsung site for the att note2. There are more secrets hidden there
    That works one time and one time only.
    11-25-2012 01:51 PM