Titanium Gray Laughing Galaxy Note2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Okay, This is really funny, just goes to show you how crazy things are. I ordered a Galaxy Note 2 in Titanium Gray. The charging cord and charger are white. I just hung up with AT&T Enterprise Support, she called me a "Puta" and transferred me back into the phone que. I called Samsung, they said the cord and charger should be black not white with a Titanium Grey Device. The CSR at AT&T couldnt answer me intelligently, demanded I go to a store and have them switch them out. (Doesnt make sense to open a new box, and wind up with a phone that now has parts missing)
Can someone confirm that the charger and cord that comes with the Titanium Gray Galaxy Note2 is black and not white.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Dunno why they told you that. All of the Note 2 cables are white, no matter the carrier. Maybe she was thinking of the original Note?

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Okay, This is really funny, just goes to show you how crazy things are. I ordered a Galaxy Note 2 in Titanium Gray. The charging cord and charger are white. I just hung up with AT&T Enterprise Support, she called me a "Puta" and transferred me back into the phone que. I called Samsung, they said the cord and charger should be black not white with a Titanium Grey Device. The CSR at AT&T couldnt answer me intelligently, demanded I go to a store and have them switch them out. (Doesnt make sense to open a new box, and wind up with a phone that now has parts missing)
Can someone confirm that the charger and cord that comes with the Titanium Gray Galaxy Note2 is black and not white.

Why does it matter what color the flipping cord is? U should have reported her for calling u that!

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~