Disabling Text Messages When in Apps Like HBO Go and Hulu Plus

ElmhurstTom

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Good morning. I use SMS Pro for my messaging application. I love that the messages pop up in the middle of the screen, but when I am watching shows on HBO Go and Hulu Plus, the show stops everytime a text message comes in. Is there any way to disable the text message notifications within a certain application? I just want to be able to watch my shows uniterrupted. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Tom

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You have to disable the popup in notification settings or restrict popup in popup settings if you don't want the interruption while watching movies.

ElmhurstTom

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
You have to disable the popup in notification settings or restrict popup in popup settings if you don't want the interruption while watching movies.
When I do this will the popups be disabled within only certain apps or would they be disabled for all apps? Also, I am not seeing the "notification" settings. Where in the Settings is this at? I apologize as I am an Android newbie.
Thanks!

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
When I do this will the popups be disabled within only certain apps or would they be disabled for all apps? Also, I am not seeing the "notification" settings. Where in the Settings is this at? I apologize as I am an Android newbie.
Thanks!

The same settings you used to setup popup is the box you check to stop popup. Open app press menu button then go in settings. In notification setting popup settings are in there.
The popup is only for text all other notifications don't use popup, they'll be in the notification bar at the top.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2