Anyone know how to change the customizable key on the stock keyboard to go directly to Voice as the first choice? Default is Handwriting and makes it kind of difficult with 2 steps to get to Voice. Its labeled as the "customizable key " under the tutorial - Samsung keyboard settings. So how to we customize it?????
    I must be missing something. thanks!
    11-22-2012 08:57 AM
    Anyone know how to change the customizable key on the stock keyboard to go directly to Voice as the first choice? Default is Handwriting and makes it kind of difficult with 2 steps to get to Voice. Its labeled as the "customizable key " under the tutorial - Samsung keyboard settings. So how to we customize it?????
    I can't figure this out either. I'm not sure if it's a bug with AT&T's software but other, non-AT&T Note 2 users report that whatever icon they choose remains as the default choice the next time the keyboard pops up. I rely on voice to text a ton and wish it would work that way for us as well.
    hummingbirdhill and matthath like this.
    11-22-2012 09:27 AM
    yes ...very frustrating not having quick access to voice when texting or emailing..hope this gets resolved. clearly not working correctly.
    11-22-2012 10:14 AM
    Me to! However the Swype 1.3 beta has it
    11-22-2012 11:18 AM
    Just use swype, unless you don't like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    11-22-2012 01:30 PM