Note 2 Acting strange

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Today my note 2 thought it was in docking mode when it wasnt plugged in to anything. I did a reset and it started back up fine. then data wouldnt work, another restart and data worked but it booted into safe mode. Battery pull and as of now all is normal. I have never dropped it or been harsh on it, just normal use day to day keeping it in my pocket, Any thoughts as to what went on?

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
It acted like a typical electronic device. They seem to be need rebooting periodically. I wouldn't worry too much unless it keeps happening. Of course, I do have serious problems with behaving like an ostrich.
Today my note 2 thought it was in docking mode when it wasnt plugged in to anything. I did a reset and it started back up fine. then data wouldnt work, another restart and data worked but it booted into safe mode. Battery pull and as of now all is normal. I have never dropped it or been harsh on it, just normal use day to day keeping it in my pocket, Any thoughts as to what went on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It acted like a typical electronic device. They seem to be need rebooting periodically. I wouldn't worry too much unless it keeps happening. Of course, I do have serious problems with behaving like an ostrich.

Haha yea, i will be taking it in tomorrow as now it randomly decides to not charge. Thank goodness for warrantees, would be nice for it to work though, I mean is it something im doing, charge at night unplug in the morning, doesnt seem to strange to me haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
That's a bummer. When I upgraded this last time, I upgraded to a samsung galaxy s 3 although my heart wanted a note 2. Just a little hard on the pocketbook if ya know what I mean. Loved the galaxy 3 and would have kept it except like yours, was being very flaky so I took it back and got the note 2. Love the note 2 even more than the s3. The real bummer was that I had the S3 set up exactly the way I liked it. It could have at least gone bonkers prior to all that work!!!

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
My camera keeps force closing. Not rooted.

Been trying to figure out what is causing my charging problems, do any of you know if inside your charging cord one of the gold pins is missing. One of mine is and i think it may be stuck in my phone.