AT&T Note 2 for $175

abalboa3

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I saw this posted on twitter this morning. Apparently Amazon has a sweet deal for the Note 2 on AT&T. Here's the link for it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2375944

I went into Best Buy after work today and had them price match it with out a problem. Didn't think it was possible to love my Note 2 anymore, but for $175 I think I do. Just thought I'd let folks know so they can save some money for the holidays. Keep enjoying those Notes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354153409112.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354153409112.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 289

NoNoiPhone4me

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow!

For the first time, I am jealous. Not only is that the lowest price I have seen but I have a $174.38 worth of Discover card points with Amazon that I could have used to purchase the phone. I could have got the phone for what, $0.61?

I'm not only jealous, I am also depressed.

Postscript. If you purchase the phone as an upgrade, the price is $199.99, so although I still could have used my Discover card points, I feel much better now. :D

Last edited:

miss aloha

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe I didn't wait to get mine. I HAD to purchase it on release day. Boo I wish I waited bc you got a great deal! Plus when I bought mine they said att didn't have any white ones and I really wanted white.

Anyways congrats on your great deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

abalboa3

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I bought mine pretty much on release date (11/12/12) since they got their preorders in a couple of days late. I just went back in today with my receipt and they refunded me the difference. They have a 30 day price match guarantee.

abalboa3

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Not sure about AT&T, I bought mine at Best Buy. Best Buy for sure has the price match guarantee.

wildmangk

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T Note 2 for $175

Walmart has a similar plus they give u a 100$ giftcard

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know if ATT price matches????

dealnerd00

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks OP for posting this deal. I called ATT and got a credit to my account. At first the rep wouldn't do it citing that I ordered over the phone and sometimes deals are better online (duh). I patiently listened and mentioned that you have a 14 day return window so I could have returned the phone and got it for $25 less anyway. She relented and gave me the $25 credit. I'm still happy that this phone is still cheaper than an iPhone 5 with far more power.

FYI avoid calling during lunch hours, it is usually mid shift for these folks. I have had best luck calling morning or late night.

crosshair

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to the OP!!! Best Buy just priced matched my GN2 this morning for the second time in two weeks with the Amazon price of $199.99. I also used a Best Buy Freedom Phone discount of $50.00 and a 3X Reward Zone bonus points during my original purchase back on 11/12/2012.

$299.99 = Original Best Buy price,
minus $50.00 Amazon price match 11/19/2012,
minus $50.00 Amazon price match 11/29/2012,
minus $50.00 Best Buy Freedom Phone discount,
minus $10.00 Rewards Zone Certificate that I will earn,
and my GN2 ended up costing me just $139.99 before the sales tax.

I did bring a printout where it showed that it was backordered to show them the $199.99 upgrade price. The customer service rep also asked another rep from the mobile dept to confirm the Amazon Wireless price because she couldn't get to the same web page as my printout. I figured that it might be a no-go because the mobile dept rep might notice that it is on backorder. The rep didn't even blink and they gave me my second price match in two weeks.

Best Buy might screw up their release dates and pre-orders for new cell phones and they might not have a better price, but you can't beat their new price matching policy which is good for 30 days after your purchase. Even better is that they are allowing you to price match multiple times like I was able to do.

Attachments

• 1ATT02.jpg
    1ATT02.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 213

crosshair

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh oh! The AT&T white and titanium Note 2's just became "Currently Unavailable" at Amazon Wireless! I lucked out that I went to Best Buy for my price match earlier today.

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G Android Phone (AT&T): Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G Android Phone, White (AT&T): Cell Phones & Accessories

The AT&T Note 2's are available again on Amazon Wireless, but they are still on a backordered status. You should use these links for your price matching asap.

piczon1983

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I went to Best Buy last night to upgrade to the Note 2. I brought 2 printouts of the amazon ads with me. One showing the upgrade price of 199 and the other showing the 174 price for the new activation. I told them I was just getting an upgrade and they said they would match the 199 price. I guess the employee got the ads mixed up when she rang up the item because I was only charged 174 plus tax for the upgrade. Needless to say, yesterday was a good day!

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
That is just ur best buy (sales associate maybe) being stuck up, I ordered one form Amazon last week, and since it was backordered I called BB to see if they would price match the $199 price I got if its on backordered, they honored it (but earlier today I was about to drive to BB, which is an hr away from me, and my amazon order shipped) so maybe you should just call and get a different person, or call another bb in ur area if you have one

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I got mines at Best Buy on Thursday for $175 even though it was on backorder on Amazon.. That's the price for adding a line though..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

jae40

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Visited three different best buys yesterday searching for the price match. The first two said that they will not price match Amazon in their mobile department. The last one, a best buy mobile store in our local mall, matched the price immediately. My advice, if you are denied the match, see if other stores in your area will match.

Btw, this is my first android phone and boy do I feel like ive been missing out.

typinghairyape

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I heard att is hugely expensive, like 500 mb data plan costs 30 but maybe just hearsay. I got the t-mobile note 2, 75 dollars for voice and 5gb data throttle point... They throttle it pretty god damn hard =/. They have a unactivated lte chip on my phone...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm