Unlock your AT&T Galaxy Note 2 for free!

Persill

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unlock your ATT Galaxy Note 2 for free!

This is awesome news. Does anybody know if this is a permanent unlock that can't be undone? (ex: a software update might re-lock the phone)
Thank you !

citygreen168

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Hi Andy: Had you tried different apps if besides the ATT original ones? Like Viber, Kakao Talk, Skype ets and GPS outside ATT apps?
And in case you need to update the OS or any software, is it a problem?

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site

The unlock method does work. It also works on the Galaxy S3 too. So easy to do.

Sam Nashagh

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

Worked for me on an AT&T Galaxy Note II delivered last week. Using it in UAE on local network (Du). Confirmed that the phone was locked by trying the local SIM before procedure and got the "Invalid SIM" note. Thanks

Bigbarthy Barthy

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

Once your Galaxy note is unlocked; does that mean you can tether with an ATT account? I have a 2 year contract with ATT...what does unlocking now do for me?

SultanGris

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site

didnt work for me, when I follow the steps and hit the back button after the share off setting it closes the menu and goes back to the keypad. I go back into the menu and dont see that last step setting anywhere. I insert different sim card and it says sim locked and asks for code, which I dont have. anyone else have this problem? i have android 4.1.2 galaxy note 2 sgh-i317

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34