Heelp pleasse! Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will not lock!

sitetalk facebook

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Use All in one toolbox and clean your system...and your note 2 will lock again!!! I had this problem too! Try it and you will see! Love and peace!

ALL IN ONE TOOLBOX application from google play! Install it! Press quick boost!!! Press power button. Then again press the power button! Lock works now!!! WOOOW. Satisfied?? Hope will work for you!

...or install ACTIVE LOCKSCREEN from google play! Cheers!

Try MX HOMESCREEN or ACTIVE LOCKSCREEN!

Last edited by a moderator:

cazan99

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have the Samsung Galaxy Note I and it recently did an automatic jellybean update.... and my screen lock will not work either.... have double checked all steps

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Follow the below Steps:

1. Go to Settings --> "Device" Category --> Display--> "Screen" Category--> Screen timeout --> Set The Time

2. Now again go to Settings--> "Personal" Category--> Lock automatically --> Set the Time

3. Save the settings.

4. Check it after the time you have set.

5. Screen with get locked.

Hope it helps to every one. Provide you feedback. Thanks.:)

OKgoldtec

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Before changing phones try Turing Off "smart stay" in settings / display. I know it's a smart feature but from all the complaints I see... I'm just guessing. Please reply if you had this feature turned On & turning it Off helped you. Developers need to know if to fix a bug.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could NOT have my device lock. I'm really not worried about anyone getting their hands on it. I don't password protect it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could NOT have my device lock. I'm really not worried about anyone getting their hands on it. I don't password protect it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums

You can disable the lockscreen by settings> security> lockscreen> none.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

sani87

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Just bought Samsung Galaxy s4 and couldn't get my lock screen to wrk either but while playing around I realized that you hv to select INSTANTLY lock option with power button instead of Time set auto lock in the Lock screen menu.

Silver Wav

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Really that's annoying!!!

Tried every thing nothing works. SG Note 1 Just started not showing the lock screen and pin etc..

Finally used Go Locker as a workaround as this lets me add a PIN.

Thanks for the posts at least they gave me a starting point.

Neil Game

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Had this problem after I bought a Microsoft band and set it as a trusted device.

Samsung have a feature called "smart lock", settings => General => security => smart lock (hidden away at bottom).

This feature allows the phone to unlock if it's near a trusted device - watch, car, home - but lock if not near any of them.

You can turn smart lock off, or in my case now I understand what it's doing, use the feature.

Hope this helps.

Samuel gaudry

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
I have had the same problem with my Lenovo tab 2 a10-30 the solution should be easy. When you lock your device you can see at the bottom of the screen there is a lock , tap it.[BOX]Screenshot_20170706-090224.jpg[/BOX]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar