At&t locker

hammey22

May 28, 2010
Visit site
All of a sudden this app is just crushing my battery and I can't figure out how to stop it. Anyone else having this problem and figured out what to do?

This was made possible by my note II baby!

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
All of a sudden this app is just crushing my battery and I can't figure out how to stop it. Anyone else having this problem and figured out what to do?

Go under applications and you can disable it first clear all data then press Disable

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Good to know, going to go get this phone today. I am so glad I discovered this forum. I would be so lost with out it. I am sure my family is tired of hearing me talk about this phone. :D

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

Mine did the same thing! I don't know what started that app all of a sudden, but my battery went to crap! It would be down to 20% by 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon! I went to the play store, under my apps (at&t locker) and uninstalled the updates. That did it. I still don't know why it did my battery that bad, but it's fixed and I don't need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34