Did Sammy let you actually expand your storage?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I want a new smartphone,and its between the note 2 and HTC one x+. The one x+ has 64Gb of storage. I was wondering if you can expand the note 2's storage. As in not just being able to use the sd card for music,videos,and pics but also being able to move apps to it. I had the s3 but didn't like the fact that 16Gb was ALL I got and couldnt use my 32Gb sd card for anything but pics,vids,and music. Yes,I do realize there's cloud storage. I do not have unlimited data so do not mention such a thing,thank you.

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\

james27007

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes and no, You can add a 64GB sdcard but you cannot use it for apps; from what I understand this is a JB thing and not just the Note 2. You are stuck with 16GB for apps and your sdcard for everything else.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
You can root it and switch the internal for external memory and turn your 16gb into a 32 ir 64 gb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
How many freaking apps do you have if you need 16gigs or more my god I'm all for playing games and stuff but Christ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
How many freaking apps do you have if you need 16gigs or more my god I'm all for playing games and stuff but Christ.

Not many,but they take up about 2Gb a piece lol.

/
D:
\

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Not many,but they take up about 2Gb a piece lol.

/
D:
\

I'm calling bs because I have only seen a small hand full of games that require 1gig or more I need links to every app you claim takes more than 1gig

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Nova 3 is 1.8 gb
Grand theft auto is 1.3 gb

I have had not storage issues with my 16 gb, but I do not have that many games.
Would appreciate having more storage myself. Nice to not have to worry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not stating they don't exist I'm saying that if you do own them all maybe you should consider I different phone I have gta3 sims3 among others but if you want every freaking super game on your phone maybe one should look into a console or a far bigger phone or maybe something called moderation.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not stating they don't exist I'm saying that if you do own them all maybe you should consider I different phone I have gta3 sims3 among others but if you want every freaking super game on your phone maybe one should look into a console or a far bigger phone or maybe something called moderation.

You mad.? Lol. People use their phones for different reasons. :p

/
D:
\

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I guess, it's lucky for me that I'm not much of a gamer, but, then, I am an old...er...ahem...I mean, mature woman.

Hey,nothing wrong with being of age;I love older people cause their not as annoying as the people of my generation lol.

/
D:
\

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Why would I be mad for one two I realize the different reasons but your demands seem impractical the option is pick a phone that has piles of internal memory. Otherwise pick and choose personally since I'm rooted I just backup and restore games as I want to play them keeps all my save data and everything and I can store the game on my sd.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Why would I be mad for one two I realize the different reasons but your demands seem impractical the option is pick a phone that has piles of internal memory. Otherwise pick and choose personally since I'm rooted I just backup and restore games as I want to play them keeps all my save data and everything and I can store the game on my sd.

Wellp,guess I'm an impractical guy. :)

/
D:
\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison