Multi view update on December 27th!

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I checked by looking for software update it found update then I installed... No I didn't change date

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

This is all I get.. It's stuck on that screen then it says no update...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362308609677.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362308609677.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 42

kcour2006

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Nothing for me also! I am in Southern Cali. I've gone to January 13th

Amateur, I'm at April 3, 2013...(just joking about the amateur part-trying to be funny)
You're just more patient than I am...I'm a sucker for a challenge and don't mind pushing the date out to....say....2014 or so before I slow down...
:-[

androidification

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
have the i317 att model. from Indiana and currently out of the country using a non-ATT sim. got mine about a month ago. have tried every way listed on this thread to no avail. will keep trying today and tomorrow. its not like I will use the new features very much, but it still pissed me off that ATT doesn't give alternatives to their BS rollout schedule, ie Kies.

ABD501

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Amateur, I'm at April 3, 2013...(just joking about the amateur part-trying to be funny)
You're just more patient than I am...I'm a sucker for a challenge and don't mind pushing the date out to....say....2014 or so before I slow down...
:-[

Hahaha! I know this sucks! I don't get why it is so random on who is eligible and who isn't. I guess we just need to keep on trying!

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Bumping this to see if someone has come across the answer about the notification shade/toggles customization. I'll have to check xda too when i get a chance.

Is it available on the N7100 update, or did they also have this as a missing feature that the update described. Also...is it useful? Can I add toggles? Swap them around? Even still, it's not that big of a deal in the scheme of things, for me. But, still curious to know if it was included as it was listed in the update features.

my previous post......
====
Apparently we got the same update as Poland

androidos.in/2012/12/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-android-4-1-2-update-roll-out-starts-with-poland/

At least. I'm at 4.1.2 with the jzo54k build. Kernel date is 30 Nov.

In anycase it's the same as the release for the N7100 model. However, does anyone know how to customize the notification shade? Some ppl said they can't.

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha! I know this sucks! I don't get why it is so random on who is eligible and who isn't. I guess we just need to keep on trying!

I live around DC and got it when I attempted the first time around the afternoon. It's probably rolled out in some order or round-robin...who knows, unless you work for them and it's not a secret to tell us.

Frustrating, I'm sure. Think logically...how many people have an AT&T Note 2 by now. How many know about the update? Perhaps more than you'd think, if it's taking so long. Again, it's also restricted by AT&T in various ways as it is. Most likely to be kind to their servers and processing power. It may be like getting hit with a DOS attack! :)

For those trying the 'date trick'...I didnt have to do this, yet I noticed that I can't change the date TOO far ahead, for some reason (on my un-rooted Note2). It looks ok, for a second, then goes back to the same date...if I do like Dec 2013 or so, for example. When I did Jan (within a month) it stayed set. So, I wonder if that is SOME people's issue. then they try and the counter goes up and up.

It does sound like people were able to set it farther than a month in advance, or they thought they did. Just double-check anyway once you set it...to make sure it doesn't go back.

In anycase...as I said, I didnt have to futz with that, thank goodness. BUT, I also read someone mentioned to GO TO AT&T (if you can find a store nearby) and they may be able to bypass the issue and update your phone. It's worth a shot, if you have some crazy days counter after being incredibly impatient or attempting to trick it with no luck.

Again, the counter's logical reason to exist seems to be to limit traffic. However, it seems a bit odd to ADD to the counter more than 24-48 hours. I don't work for AT&T and therefore cannot speculate more.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza