YES..!!! I got my NOTE II..!!!

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I got my Note 2 last night (Titanium Gray), and damn, damn, damnnnn...!!! I love this smartphone! I was up late last night, just figuring this out and playing with it. At first I was so lost because I've been using an iPhone for a long time and this is my first Android phone. So it was awkward at first, lol.
I have the ATT version, but how do I get the Multi-Window feature? Is there an update available? Well, this is just a long list of my questions and so you'll see me post many newbie questions. So please forgive me, this is my first non Apple device... Thanks guys!!!

This Beast is sooooo sick!!!

abalboa3

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Awesome! Glad you're enjoying this great phone. The multi-Window update will be released some time today (December 27th) for the AT&T Note 2. So you'll have a short wait. Update should be coming OTA so no need to hook it up to your computer for update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

pilsbury

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. I was three years on IOS, then got a GS3, now the N2. You're right, this thing is a beast, it has to be the best smartphone out there.

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I got my Note 2 last night (Titanium Gray), and damn, damn, damnnnn...!!! I love this smartphone! I was up late last night, just figuring this out and playing with it. At first I was so lost because I've been using an iPhone for a long time and this is my first Android phone. So it was awkward at first, lol.
I have the ATT version, but how do I get the Multi-Window feature? Is there an update available? Well, this is just a long list of my questions and so you'll see me post many newbie questions. So please forgive me, this is my first non Apple device... Thanks guys!!!

This Beast is sooooo sick!!!

hey can you do me a favor and tell me what file folders come stock under the sdcard0. all you have to do is click on My Files then click on All Files then click on sdcard0. I was messing around and messed something up. could you please let me know what those file folders are. Your My Files Folder should be in your app locker..

Please and Thank you.

and I love the note 2 as well.

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
hey can you do me a favor and tell me what file folders come stock under the sdcard0. all you have to do is click on My Files then click on All Files then click on sdcard0. I was messing around and messed something up. could you please let me know what those file folders are. Your My Files Folder should be in your app locker..

Please and Thank you.

and I love the note 2 as well.

Here you go... Not sure on a couple files, I think a couple I downloaded...
S Note, Android, Download, Pictures, Image Notes, wdh-update, Media,Nearby, DCIM, Files, Chat Temp, Notifications, Music, Podcast, Ringtones, Alarm, Movies

Capthowdyy

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I got my Note 2 for Christmas. I'm loving this battery life. The only thing is I feel like I need to cover the screen and all the cases like that add bulk to the whole package. Other than that I'm loving this phablet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary