Update issue concerning messaging

relentlessplayer

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
since the update I haven't been able to view my messages while typing them on the google voice & twitter apps.anyone have this same issue? any suggestions on how to fix this?

Attachments

• tapatalk_1357092993436.jpg
    tapatalk_1357092993436.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 30

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
since the update I haven't been able to view my messages while typing them on the google voice & twitter apps.anyone have this same issue? any suggestions on how to fix this?

Have you tried a different keyboard. I noticed this on my Nitrodesk touchdown app. But I just don't put it in landscape anymore.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

relentlessplayer

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried a different keyboard. I noticed this on my Nitrodesk touchdown app. But I just don't put it in landscape anymore.

I am using the stock keyboard and it hasn't done this on emails or regular texts.

relentlessplayer..using the mighty SGH-T889

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I am using the stock keyboard and it hasn't done this on emails or regular texts.

Yeah I don't know what could have changed besides something Samsung did with the way the keyboards work. I would screen shot and send them a report. I don't know their developmwnt support site but ill take a look when I get a chance

relentlessplayer

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I don't know what could have changed besides something Samsung did with the way the keyboards work. I would screen shot and send them a report. I don't know their developmwnt support site but ill take a look when I get a chance

Ok.thank you.I will check back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv