Dissatisfied with iPhone 5. Want note 2

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
What didn't you like about the iPhone 5? I have been an android fan and have been with android since 1.5 and went back to apple with the iPhone 4S for $49 from bestbuy with their deal was looking at the 5 but would rather keep $100 since I'm fine with the 4S

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I didnt like that barely anything has changed since it launched in 2007. But mostly I just wanted a bigger screen so I sold my iphone 5 and got the note 2. Now I laugh at my friends and their tiny screens.

Sent via Tapatalk

dguid12

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Let me jump in and answer this. Im not a fanboy of anything what so ever, however, it is an insult to even compare the Iphone 5 to the GN2. The note is in a league of its own so you would do best with comparing the IP5 to an older HTC Evo LTE. I'd take that 409 and find a GN2 on craigslist for 550.00. I may sound biased but come on man the Ip5 is outdated technology thats limited.
Is it worth spending the extra 240 bucks on top of the trade In iPhone 5 price?

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Not trying to be annoying but that video review is the worst I've seen lol there's some girl on YouTube that did a fantastic review and its 55 minutes long. Very in depth and worth watching. She's quirky and seems to know what she's doing so its a nice refresher.

That girl is Angelofmusic1989. I don't have the link, add I just view YouTube from my phone app (I should reallyshould though. Ok, below is my first attempt at doing so, hope it works. But hers is a more of a broad overview. For specifics on the phone, I watch LucidMike. He had over 100 videos dedicated just to the note 2. I have found something in almost every one of his videos I have watched thus far.

But Erica does a great job and is hilarious also.

watch

Sent from Note 2 via Tapatalk

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
In Australia going to use Cashaphone for getting $500 for my iPhone5. Not even using it since I got my One X.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

juniorv130

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Got it. Insane experience with the massive screen. Not sure how I like it yet but better than i5 that's for sure. I'll probably keep it but am considering the fact HTC one x+ if this doesn't work out

- - - Updated - - -

Sold i5 for 550, I'm good with that haha

Joshua O

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
All:

I've been a member of the apple ecosystem since 07 and along the way have dabbled in android. I had the atrix, the inspire 4g and the gs2 skyrocket. I'm really considering swapping my i5 for a note 2 and the great thing is best buy is offering 405
On trade for it!! Also, I've got folks willing to swap gs3 plus cash for my
iPhone. Any advice from those that use it daily? I have an iPad so I think I'd really like
Having jelly bean as my daily driver. Anyone else make the switch yet?

Thanks!!

I made the switch a month ago and I haven't looked back yet.

juniorv130

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Going back after work today. Getting either the onex+ or the gs3. It's just too much. I I have an ipadmini so its almost an unnecessary device. The that said, I am staying with Android phones. This is just so much better

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
That girl is Angelofmusic1989. I don't have the link, add I just view YouTube from my phone app (I should reallyshould though. Ok, below is my first attempt at doing so, hope it works. But hers is a more of a broad overview. For specifics on the phone, I watch LucidMike. He had over 100 videos dedicated just to the note 2. I have found something in almost every one of his videos I have watched thus far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7BMSwlewTU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

One I'd the best reviews I've seen in a long time and its out some known experts to shame.

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7BMSwlewTU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here are links to the channels of the two excellent youtubers that MatroxD mentions. We all should subscribe to them, it's really worth it. I have been subscribed to both for a while (as well as following on G+) and they are two of my top watched channels. Lucidmike is a member here, but I only know of Erica being at XDA.

FYI: Erica's reviews are what put me over the line in deciding to get my Note 2. IMO, she does a better job than most of the pro sites with staffs of testers and reporters. Her singing is better than most people on the radio too ;)

Erica Griffin - YouTube
The Daily Note II: Galaxy Note 2 Vids - YouTube