I am not sure if this is related to the update to 4.1.2 or if it has to do with one of my widgets, but I noticed that right after I updated that all of my widgets will freeze (they wont update) and I have to reboot the phone for them to start working again. I did a factory reset and it was fine for a few days, but now at least once every 1-2 days I have to reboot. My active widgets are:

HD Widgets clock
    Business Calendar
    Current Caller ID
    Smart Tools flashlight
    Google Music
    Flixster
    Youtube
    News 360
    Scorecenter
    Keyring
    Shop Savvy
    Andriod Central
    Phandroid
    Kcast gold/silver
    Google Voice

anyone experiencing similar problems and have any of these widgets active?
    01-19-2013 04:51 PM
    We have exactly the same issue. But none of my active widgets are on your list.

- - - Updated - - -

We have exactly the same issue. But none of my active widgets are on your list.
    04-03-2013 01:41 AM
    Could be that the apps in question havent been updated to be compatible with 4.1.2.

I have only 3 widgets running and all work fine. I havent needed to reboot in weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    04-10-2013 03:39 PM
    Could be that the apps in question havent been updated to be compatible with 4.1.2.

I have only 3 widgets running and all work fine. I havent needed to reboot in weeks.

yes, this. This is most likely the culprit. Make sure that you have the usual culprits like at&t smart wifi disabled and if you are using at&t vm viewer (home voicemail viewer) that it is the latest version (at&t vm viewer was known to cause a multitude of hanging problems before the latest update a few weeks ago). if you have multi-windows enabled, i would disable that too for the time being. This is where you should start focusing your attention, to other apps.
    04-10-2013 07:29 PM
    Of the widgets you are currently using I am using hd widgets clock. Cross that one off the list of culprits, mine is fine.

04-10-2013 08:23 PM
    Sorry for the necropost, but I have the exact same problem. Happened at first with any switch widget (Power Controls, Extended Controls or Power Widget Lite). I removed those and left only the stock digital clock, a calendar and the stock music player widget. I recently noticed that when using the music widget triggers the problem, but the calendar doesnt (month calendar)

Have you found a solution for this?
    07-19-2013 03:28 PM
    Since going to full stock un rooted state I have been having problems with hd widgets. It will stop updating in the middle of the night. System clock shows one time and widget will show something different. Sometimes its 5 hours differwnce. This has also caused my alarm to not go off in the morning.
    07-22-2013 05:37 PM
    Installing Nova Launcher seems to have solved this problem. Hope it works for you.
    08-05-2013 10:22 PM
    Me too and none on your list
    12-11-2014 06:10 PM