How to delete or hide pics

CJR9450

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
trying to delete pics or hide a folder. tried to create new folder and select a picture it said unsupported file. the folder is instant upload and has a symbol like picassa or something. HELP

Joshua O

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a 'folder' that popped up and has a picture in it associated with a picassa emblem. I don't use picassa and I can't felete the picture either.

JAStark27

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
There is also an app called photo safe can hide any pic you want and its password protected

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Forget about QuickPic if you ask me.
Its caused more problems when unhiding than it's worth.
Plus, it doesn't hide them from File Explorer Apps.

MediaVault hides them from every App & I've virtually no problem when unhiding them--> https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=pssinc.MediaVault&token=A9xJHnQ1

But you have to really think though: Who would really sit on your phone and dig through a file explorer or other methods of trying to see what hidden photos there are?

But I do understand, when you want to hide something, you mean everywhere.

I just like how smoothly and easy QuickPic is. :)

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
But you have to really think though: Who would really sit on your phone and dig through a file explorer or other methods of trying to see what hidden photos there are?

Not only for security but for convince too.
For example if you upload to Dropbox on a regular basis each time you do you've got to scroll past the bunch of folders with a ".".
Using MediaVault you don't.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Not only for security but for convince too.
For example if you upload to Dropbox on a regular basis each time you do you've got to scroll past the bunch of folders with a ".".
Using MediaVault you don't.

I hide those folders in ES, and put .nomedia files in stuff I don't want to see.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

samjohnson10

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I uses Photo Locker which works as a private gallery app. Need passcode to access and the pictures get encrypted. I don't even have to worry about people snooping around my phone and finding it because I have it on 'Stealth Mode'. Interesting function that hides the app icon so no one knows it's there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke