Notification light blinking with no notification

Derrick Gott

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Also make sure to check your apps that are running. A lot of people don't read the app privileges that certain apps run. A lot of the top free games RECORD AUDIO while your phone is dark, resulting in a blinking blue light.

Posted via Android Central App

Itsameah Mario

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
In... Settings > Device > LED Indicator > .... you will also see a "Voice Recording. Blink the Blue LED when voice recording is in progress while the screen is off".

Just thought I would share :) Seems fitting.

The Fez

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
as greenasjade has mentioned, there probably is a notification somewhere but that app is not showing a badge

in my case it was a facebook friend request

kevykev78

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey there, I saw the quick and "simple" answer for the annoying blue flickering that occurs from time to time while, "atleast for me" happens mostly seldom but not seldom enough, yah know what I mean!? lol, Anyways your fix said to simply got to settings and find motions, then turn off, im assuming, i tried, but the closest i could find was turning off the auto picture thing by swipping my palm, and also i turned off the fuction to swipe the screen and turn off any alarms etc,, my longwinded question to u is this, "is what I found under settings, pretty much what u were speaking off in regards to " "find motion setting"?? or is there a specific place or name rather to look under while inside of settings?" If so please let me know if you wouldnt mind taking the time and just please point me in the hopefully more Specific location,, okay? Sure would appreciate any help...! u can just hit me back by using k1dodson@yahoo.com
Thanks again for helping out,, !!

Robyn Sorrell

Apr 18, 2018
Visit site
SteveISU It's happening to me too for a few days I've noticed it. I also remembered that it seemed to have started when my phone asked me if I wanted to go to safe mode. Any thoughts?

lil_shon95

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
I want my led light to continuously blink. Anyone knows how to make it do that.

It's been happening a lot lately where I'll look down at my phone and the blue light it blinking but there are zero notification in the panel. Anyone else have this happening? Subsequently I've had the phone black out completely and require a battery pull. Thinking this thing may be headed down the crapper.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet