It seems that I keep updating the same apps. Sometimes the same app updates 2-3 times. Like ill update in the morning then reboot in the middle of the day and upon boot im greeted with new updates for the same app. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sent via Tapatalk
    ska916jedi likes this.
    02-02-2013 08:39 PM
    Yup. I just get annoyed and deal with it. Just like I do when my phone won't rotate the page.
    02-04-2013 05:52 PM
    Yup. I just get annoyed and deal with it. Just like I do when my phone won't rotate the page.
    Its funny that you mention rotatation because right before I came into this post I had the same issue.

Sent via Tapatalk
    ska916jedi likes this.
    02-04-2013 06:11 PM
    Many of them are not the same update. I think they are getting updated an issue are hitting and they are updating them again and sending them out, I think...
    02-04-2013 08:18 PM
    I found that most updates either have nothing to do with my phone or added unwanted features and slow down the app. If the app is working fine, I don't update it even when it said "bugs fix" in the update note. A lot of the free apps updates introduce more ads. One of my free game used to load really fast, but now they put video ads in it and it is so slow to load now. If I see an app getting updates every week, I just turn off its automatic update.
    02-05-2013 09:17 AM
    I found that most updates either have nothing to do with my phone or added unwanted features and slow down the app. If the app is working fine, I don't update it even when it said "bugs fix" in the update note. A lot of the free apps updates introduce more ads. One of my free game used to load really fast, but now they put video ads in it and it is so slow to load now. If I see an app getting updates every week, I just turn off its automatic update.
    Where can you turn off it's automatic update? Is it in the setting within the app?
    02-05-2013 11:04 AM
    I had the same problem a few weeks ago.
    I double checked my settings and then restarted my Note 2, and now it works.
    02-05-2013 11:05 AM
    Where can you turn off it's automatic update? Is it in the setting within the app?
    It is under Google Play app Settings. You can turn off both Notification and Auto Update. It won't notify you unless you go and check.
    02-05-2013 11:51 AM
    This has been happening to me as well. I even asked a dev if he had pushed out a 2nd update and he said no.
    08-09-2013 11:17 PM