Best Task App Killer??

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I can't see why one would be necessary unless you had a rogue app. In that case just uninstall it. Besides, the phone already has built in ways to stop apps.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hold the home button for a few seconds. The screen that pops up is all your open and running "apps." To close them just slide your thumb to the right on top of each app.

If this doesn't help you then use the built in app manager to show you what apps are running. Close the apps that shouldn't be running.

Sent via Tapatalk

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Tk is bad on android and ill advised to use them. You can go into app settings and kill individual apps

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The task manager was removed from the app list but its hidden and you have to long press the home button to access it. Download an app called task manager for galaxy note 2 or s3, both will work.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

mdeva

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Memory Booster is okay - not great.
As to people who say don't use a task killer, they're reciting pap. Task killers are a necessary evil. My Samsung Galaxy hangs constantly - e.g. internet. If I run MB, it starts working again. Unfortunately, Samsung S3 is trash, so I need to run MB 10-20x a day. But that's better than being without internet.

I say MB is only okay, because (despite the settings options), it won't clean cache automatically - thus this trashy s3 still freezes constantly.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I use Fast Reboot. Not really a task killer. Just when the phone seems sluggish. It basically resets the apps without resetting the entire phone.

I use the native Android task killer if any app is just way out of hand.

Otherwise, task killers are usless.