Where's all the features?

Turb02

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Does AT&T remove all the cool features of the note 2? Screen recording, writing on screen when in a call, writing on email attachments...I've been watching YouTube videos on some of the features but can't seem to find out how to do them, or if I can...

Sent from my Note 2, disregard any grammatical errors.

Turb02

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Nobody has any input on this? Must have all the features on your phone's...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen the videos so I don't know about the features you are talking about. When I take notes while on the phone I use Color Note to take notes.

Sent from the AWESOME Note 2 of a girl :)

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I can do all the things you mentioned and im on att. Maybe you download the manual. It tells you how to do things you are asking about.

Sent via Tapatalk

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Turb02

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Ive read that and it a basic function guide...I did figure out that some of the functions I was looking for are only available on the stock email and calender apps, but I still can't figure out how to write on the screen when in a call.

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Did you by any chance disable anything in Settings under S Pen?
If not, go here and watch some of the vids, he explains a lot of the features and shows how to use them.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ive read that and it a basic function guide...I did figure out that some of the functions I was looking for are only available on the stock email and calender apps, but I still can't figure out how to write on the screen when in a call.

Using the pop up note?

Turb02

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I can do that but I thought there was a way to write on the screen itself?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Don't know about that, I haven't read a manual or seen the videos. might check some of them today. From everything I have seen though, screen recording either never made it or was removed due to possible copyright issues of recorded material - from what I've read.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

Turbo:

Yes, but only when your doing a pop up note. If you have, as others stated, the Spen function of pop up note enabled, once you pull the pen out, it will open and you can write.

For the other things, they are possible also. You mentioned you have root(in the other thread I replied to you on) so for screen recording I use screencast. For the call recording, you have to go to xda, or if you use CleanROM, check out Scotts forums. With what your interested in doing, lol, your going to end up there anyhow sooner or later. :thumbup:

M

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Turb02

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I'm currently using clean Rom 1.2 se. The now pop up will have to do for now as I'm new to android and still learning its features. I've really been using the s pen a lot lately. It really works great with Swype.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non