Proper way to unroot?

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
So I just traded my iPhone 5 for a Note 2 and I see it's been rooted. I'm trying to get back to stock straight from the factory. Can anyone help me get it there?

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Why would you want to un root? Do you not know all the benefits of root? Craziness!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

brkaras

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Should be somewhere you can get the stock TAR file for the note. Check XDA developers site they are where you will find everything you will need

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Joshua O

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Why would you want to un root? Do you not know all the benefits of root? Craziness!

I read all the reasons to root and all the things I could do with it. I rooted, and then nothing. I don't do anything that allows me to benefit from it.

I have SuperSU and it seems to have a feature inside the app to unroot. I haven't done it yet, and I don't know how well it works but I may try that after I give up my $2.49 for Triangle away which I haven't done yet.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I read all the reasons to root and all the things I could do with it. I rooted, and then nothing. I don't do anything that allows me to benefit from it.

I have SuperSU and it seems to have a feature inside the app to unroot. I haven't done it yet, and I don't know how well it works but I may try that after I give up my $2.49 for Triangle away which I haven't done yet.

So you rooted and then didnt pursue it any further? Then why root at all? Also triangle away is only 2.49 in the play store. I believe it was created by chainfire. Anyhow, he put it on xda for free. Just go there and search for the triangle away apk.

Personally, right after I rooted I installed clean rom which in turn installs multiple mods all of which I use almost everyday. I think my fave is the 23 toggle mod or multi window control which allows me to put any app into the multiwindow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Before u make a silly decision to unroot you should watch some you tube videos on rooting. You have no idea how much you can do
Id be lost without it.
You just don't know what to do yet.
Do nit use triangle away unless youre returning your phone as it is dangerous if you sont know what you're doing. Which u dont. No offense its not a noob toy