What is the easiest way to back up all my pictures photos ect, in Gallery, so that if I have to exchange my GN2 or replace it, I can restore everything that is in my gallery folder. I have about 12 folders in Gallery.
    Thank you!
    03-10-2013 03:38 PM
    Really the easiest way is to get a sd card and having everything saved to it. Itll be grab and go for whatever goes wrong with your phone.

Or you can hook it to a pc and go wherever folder you save your photos abd copy and paste it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    03-10-2013 08:55 PM
    Really the easiest way is to get a sd card and having everything saved to it. Itll be grab and go for whatever goes wrong with your phone.

Or you can hook it to a pc and go wherever folder you save your photos abd copy and paste it.

Jdub++++ thank you...what about drop box? If I install drop box will it grab everything in gallery and then if I replace the phone when I reinstall dropbox it will put everything back in gallery?
    03-10-2013 10:36 PM
    Bump**
    Is anyone familiar with Drop box? How it works. I may have to exchange my phone and want to save and restore the contents of my Gallery Folder. There is another app called G Cloud. Has anyone used it.?
    Thank you
    03-11-2013 02:23 PM
    I have used dropbox for a short period. Im not really fond of cloud services. If you have many pictures it may take forever and a day to download the pictures. If you have a fast wireless connection it may not be so bad. I myself have a 3meg down 512kb upload through att garbage dsl. Its the fastest they can offer. Cloud services arent for me

03-11-2013 02:29 PM
    I have used dropbox for a short period. Im not really fond of cloud services. If you have many pictures it may take forever and a day to download the pictures. If you have a fast wireless connection it may not be so bad. I myself have a 3meg down 512kb upload through att garbage dsl. Its the fastest they can offer. Cloud services arent for me

Jdub
    Go to play... search G Cloud Backup...watch the trailer. AC did an article on it...google it Richard Devine did the article. Gave it excellent marks. Also you tube has it. Rave Reviews. Watch the trailer and let me know what ya think. I respect your opinions
    03-11-2013 10:40 PM
    The "earn more storage" is gimicky. Stick with dropbox, or google cloud services. I think dropbox starts at like 10gb. If you are gonna use the service regularly might as well stick with one that gives you the most storage. Did you sign up for the free 50gb dropbox storage with the purchase of your note 2? If not it might be something to look into. Whatever your choice, there are many cloud services to choose from and each have caveats. If you have att then the phone came preinstalled with a cloud service call att locker. I believe samsung has one as well and google should have one also.

Honestly I dont use any cloud services. I dont like the idea of some other place storing my personal data. Contacts are one thing but some of the photos my wife and I take are a little personal if you catch my drift. Wouldnt want those viewable by anyone but us. When I do need to back up my stuff I either use my sd card or sync it to my home pc using samsung kies.

03-11-2013 11:16 PM